No Doubt: What to expect during the reunion concert tour

Jun 4, 2009 Read more: South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Number of No Doubt shows: This is the first for both So?: Stephanie: "I think they were awesome, lots of energy. Read more
Ash

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Amazing concert! She is soooo amazing i can not get over it! They are much better in person than on CD!!! I Love NO DOUBT!
Legolazzz

Miami Beach, FL

#2 Jun 4, 2009
I was there last night! It was amazing. No Doubt and Paramore were just so fun to listen to. I would definitely go to their concert again and again.

Too bad I missed The Sounds...so much traffic to get in the venue.
Metromix

Sun City, FL

#3 Jun 4, 2009
Check out the pics and a review of No Doubt's stop in Tampa on Metromix here:
http://tampabay.metromix.com/music/event_phot...
Sarah

Stuart, FL

#4 Jun 6, 2009
I have never been to a concert that i enjoyed more. It seemed very personal and comfortable! Also the music was amazing!
Kate_SFNoDoubt

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 6, 2009
So glad everyone had a great time at the show! I'm working on the State Farm No Doubt Summer Tour and we want all the fans to enjoy themselves. If any of you are interested in possibly being flown to Vegas to see the show and meet the band, check-out www.sfmusictour.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
checking in again to see if-------- (Mar '08) 16 hr craig 62
Palm Beach Music Thread (Nov '13) Tue Musikologist 5
News Cold Case No More: Police Arrest Husband in Hea... (Nov '06) Mar 30 BobSherin 910
News Free tutoring program to begin in Palm Beach Co... (Sep '07) Mar 29 CORA MAYES 7
pastor Kermit Watkins Mar 29 Brett Ray 1
Review: Rising Sun Martial Arts of Jupiter Mar 27 mdsimkin 1
News Massage parlor a brothel, police say (May '07) Mar 27 NASH 175
More from around the web

North Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]