Good Samaritans rescue woman from burning car near Delray Beach

Every now and again, faith in humanity is restored. For the Katz family, it came Monday, west of Delray Beach when their matriarch, Fanchon Katz, was trapped in her burning car and complete strangers saved her life. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anti anti everything

Georgetown, SC

#34 Jun 24, 2009
How come only the two got honored ... what about the chef guy?
cantha

Pompano Beach, FL

#35 Jun 25, 2009
if that ever happened to me i would want those guys to be right there. thank goodness they saved the woman. such bravery is rare and to even get involved is even rarer. they could have just called 911 or turned away and let someone else do something but they didnt. and, they didnt rob her as many in our area would have done. they risked their own safety to help. there are good people here in our town. amazing and wonderful. saving a life is giving a life. blessings to those who got involved and did the right thing.
Logic

Wake Forest, NC

#36 Jun 25, 2009
Katz = no monetary reward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr born in 1930 2,484
vanessa rivera (Dec '12) Mon friend 5
Florida gubernatorial candidate Wyllie was in P... Sep 15 OrlandoChris 1
Stripper Erica Middyette Sep 13 STRIPPER ERICA MI... 1
Tonight's the night to photograph the supermoon... Sep 9 Patrick - MLRE 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sep 8 Liberal forever 2,972
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Sep 2 AWAKE 2,125
•••

Rip Current Statement for Palm Beach County was issued at September 17 at 10:11AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

North Palm Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Palm Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Palm Beach