Good Samaritans rescue woman from bur...

Good Samaritans rescue woman from burning car near Delray Beach

There are 23 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Good Samaritans rescue woman from burning car near Delray Beach. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Every now and again, faith in humanity is restored. For the Katz family, it came Monday, west of Delray Beach when their matriarch, Fanchon Katz, was trapped in her burning car and complete strangers saved her life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anti anti everything

Sarasota, FL

#34 Jun 24, 2009
How come only the two got honored ... what about the chef guy?

Pompano Beach, FL

#35 Jun 25, 2009
if that ever happened to me i would want those guys to be right there. thank goodness they saved the woman. such bravery is rare and to even get involved is even rarer. they could have just called 911 or turned away and let someone else do something but they didnt. and, they didnt rob her as many in our area would have done. they risked their own safety to help. there are good people here in our town. amazing and wonderful. saving a life is giving a life. blessings to those who got involved and did the right thing.

United States

#36 Jun 25, 2009
Katz = no monetary reward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Attorney, Fears Judge Howard Coates Woul... (Sep '15) 1 hr Midoni01 27
Gen. Mike Flynn (Apr '17) 17 hr C Kersey 2
News $20,000 reward by FBI offered in Jupiter shootings (Mar '17) Tue One persons opinion 60
News What's opened, what's closed Easter weekend in ... (Mar '08) Mar 16 Joey 7
News Stormy Daniels to appear at South Florida strip... Mar 14 Miami Mike 3
News Brightline crossing gates down less than 60 secs Mar 14 Tommy 2
Youtube live streamer robbed live Feb 26 Palm Beach Lover 1

North Palm Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

North Palm Beach Mortgages