Lake Worth murder victim was stripper who struggled with addiction

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

A young stripper who struggled with drug addiction has been identified as the murder victim whose remains were found in a garbage bag in Lake Worth.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2013
JAX

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

the cops outta go to that strip joint and "kick ass and take names" scan the parking lot for license plate numbers like they do in NY and run em. some customer maybe followed her home or took her home check security cameras if they have them there in that dump. and talk to her street hooker friends somebody knows something. she should of never stripped hooked or dealt drugs not doing those things kinda help cut down on your chances of getting killed. she lived a dangerous life getting in strangers cars strippin in dark dirty rooms and she was so young to die. i know no body forced her to do these things she did them on her own. bad way to live. even if she was a hooker junkie no body deseves to die in a garbage bag. the cops will find who did it.
april

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

there has been a lot in the news concerning this awful crime. it seems strip bars are always at the root of the problem, they breed disease, danger, drugs and death and bring so much crime to area.

why does WPB do what we did here in BB? get rid of the scumbum strip halls. the SWAT team, police, mayor and board of health closed boynton beach's strip bars within one year of each other and guess what?> in both area's that they were at crime has gone down so much, less robberies and the streets are safer, they pushed all the pimps prostitutes and strippers drug dealers and slime OUT and it worked so wonderfully.

Its time WPB did this along with LW's help where all this is going on close the dirty bars and clean up the streets, it worked it boynton it will work in WPB but first you have to take action and do it, NOT just sit and do nothing and it just gets worse and worse as disease and murder take over, the police are doing their best. its just so bad.
pat

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

april wrote:
there has been a lot in the news concerning this awful crime. it seems strip bars are always at the root of the problem, they breed disease, danger, drugs and death and bring so much crime to area.
why does WPB do what we did here in BB? get rid of the scumbum strip halls. the SWAT team, police, mayor and board of health closed boynton beach's strip bars within one year of each other and guess what?> in both area's that they were at crime has gone down so much, less robberies and the streets are safer, they pushed all the pimps prostitutes and strippers drug dealers and slime OUT and it worked so wonderfully.
Its time WPB did this along with LW's help where all this is going on close the dirty bars and clean up the streets, it worked it boynton it will work in WPB but first you have to take action and do it, NOT just sit and do nothing and it just gets worse and worse as disease and murder take over, the police are doing their best. its just so bad.
very good letter response. i live in delray actually the border of delray/boynton just less than a mile from where that platinum place was closed down and since its gone what a difference! so much less crime, and all the prositutes that worked in there and on the street in front of it have dissapered! we older folks can go for walks again and not be bothered or begged for money or have to see this crapola going on. and the other one is now a church. they really should close that terrible place off purdy lane in wpb my friend lives nearby there and cannot even eat at checkers because of the crap that hangs around there and works and goes there, there have been stabbings, shootings robberies there and the police do nothing?! why is that? why do they continue to let these places that a full of crap diseases and dope still operate? and now murder. my prayers to the family of this young woman and my prayers for the police to finally shut down these places and if the will not answer why not? it would sure make everyone happy and perhaps not get killed.
Nerdymcdork

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh no! Call the news stations! Your friend can't eat at checkers!!! Because I'm sure the customers and dancers have nothing better to do than harass customers from a (disgusting) fast food joint. Let's just say someone were looking to rob a checkers customer...what would that sound like? "Give me the $3.00 you were going to buy lunch with fatty mclardbutt!!!" I'm sorry that your husband or boyfriend probably spends his paycheck at the club but if you weren't so uptight and had enough self esteem then the strip clubs wouldn't even cross your mind. It's always ugly people who oppose strip clubs. Lol!!!!!
Lita

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Nerdymcdork wrote:
Oh no! Call the news stations! Your friend can't eat at checkers!!! Because I'm sure the customers and dancers have nothing better to do than harass customers from a (disgusting) fast food joint. Let's just say someone were looking to rob a checkers customer...what would that sound like? "Give me the $3.00 you were going to buy lunch with fatty mclardbutt!!!" I'm sorry that your husband or boyfriend probably spends his paycheck at the club but if you weren't so uptight and had enough self esteem then the strip clubs wouldn't even cross your mind. It's always ugly people who oppose strip clubs. Lol!!!!!
What a clueless ignorant response. Number one two of the three posts were wrote by men and the other female did not sound jealous at all only concerned that the neigborhood because of this joint and others like it breed crime drugs and disease, and let assure you only loser hard up desperate idiots spend their paycheck there.

as far a being "jealous" what sane woman would be jealous of some women who has degrade herself by dancing nude for perverts and creeps and risk disease or getting beat up or killed? not too mention no decent man will every date or marry them, most strippers are NOT hot looking, think about it if a woman is pretty and classy she does NOT have to resort to taking her clothes off she has many many other better options. these woman are too be much pitied, and your comment about ugly people was so stupid I wont even go there.

you sound like you are your average strip club customer, kind of dense and dank, well you keep on spending your paychecks there dummy and having the strippers laugh at you, and please dont come near us we dont want your diseases you pick up there!
2 cool 4u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Hay.. There is a guy that might be responsable for this that lives in lantana his name is scott carroll sells cocaine and hangs out at strip clubs. Tall blonde hair blue eyes drives mercedes sport coupe. Hangs out at old key lime house and u can find him at lantana post office checking his mail. Po box 3337 authorities need to checking him out hes a real jerk an could be carrying gun so apporach caustiously
joy

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

2 cool 4u wrote:
Hay.. There is a guy that might be responsable for this that lives in lantana his name is scott carroll sells cocaine and hangs out at strip clubs. Tall blonde hair blue eyes drives mercedes sport coupe. Hangs out at old key lime house and u can find him at lantana post office checking his mail. Po box 3337 authorities need to checking him out hes a real jerk an could be carrying gun so apporach caustiously
the cops should check this guy out PRONTO! sounds like a good lead.

in fact they should take plate numbers in the parking lot of these creeps and degenerates and check them out too especially next time if a woman or child is missing dead or hurt, because its common knowledge predators pedophiles and perverts hang around in these places and are capable of rape and murder of our young innocent little girls. they should close these dirty diseased places down for good raid them for drugs and prostitution and AIDS and shut all of them down, they are good for nothing and the workers are pigs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
North Palm Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Palm Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

North Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE