Review: Delisle Extreme Steam

Review: Delisle Extreme Steam

Posted in the North Palm Beach Forum

Donna

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Jun 28, 2011
They showed up on time and did an amazing job and my carpets were dry in less than 2 hours ...
Mark

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Jul 10, 2011
Totally impressed with how well they cleaned my carpet and how fast it dried.
Doug

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Jul 13, 2011
They showed up in 1 day, great price, great work, will recommend them to others without hesitation.
Kristin in palm beach

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Jul 14, 2011
I called them to clean the carpet on my yacht ..
I had food and red wine stains , they got all the stains out and left it looking new and smelling clean and fresh....
Tanya

Hollywood, FL

#5 Nov 28, 2011
They did a great job!! My carpets look brand new. I would highly recommend!!
Harold

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2011
WOW !!!! They did a wonderful job on my yacht in Palm Beach
Devon

West Palm Beach, FL

#7 Jan 4, 2012
Wow ..the $85.00 whole house special was well worth it!!! thank you Extreme!!!
Travis

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Jan 18, 2012
I called them to steam clean my sofa.
They did arrive on time and they made my sofa look like new again
Regina

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Don't use this company, they ruined my sofa pillows by staining them with brown spots all over. None of the stains came out and Mitch, I believe the owner or manager, has been nothing but rude and unprofessional and now hassarring me by email. They have given me every excuse in the world as to why the stains are there, all are of my doing they say but there was nothing on the pillows before they tried cleaning them. In addition, they used a bunch of my own towels to clean up all the water flowing on my living room floor and had to borrow a brush when he realized he stained the pillows to try and scrub out. They are not doing anything to try and rectify the problem so I now have to pay another company to fix what they caused!!!

Since: Dec 10

Lake Worth, FL

#10 Jun 27, 2012
This person is being dishonest! She has an 8 year old off white sofa riddled with yellow pet urine stains and the pet chewed the cusions .
the tech has noted that this sofa was in real bad shape before the cleaning.

when she call our office to tell us she was unhappy with the $50.00 basic sofa cleaning, she was 1- very verbally abusive 2- spoke over me when ever I started to tell her we would come back and take care of it
and she hung up on me.

how do you think an 8 yr old white sofa would look if you never cleaned it ?
now add a pet to the equation..and human use such as eating drinking and basic normal siol
got a good visual?
this is a prime example of an unreasonable customer.

we guarantee satisfaction on all of our work !
Regina wrote:
Don't use this company, they ruined my sofa pillows by staining them with brown spots all over. None of the stains came out and Mitch, I believe the owner or manager, has been nothing but rude and unprofessional and now hassarring me by email. They have given me every excuse in the world as to why the stains are there, all are of my doing they say but there was nothing on the pillows before they tried cleaning them. In addition, they used a bunch of my own towels to clean up all the water flowing on my living room floor and had to borrow a brush when he realized he stained the pillows to try and scrub out. They are not doing anything to try and rectify the problem so I now have to pay another company to fix what they caused!!!
Poor Customer Service

Hobe Sound, FL

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Nothing like making the customer feel to blame for not showing up at the scheduled time. Make sure to not let the owner know you are frusterated with that as you have children and pets and need to get everything moved so that the carpet cleaner will be able to do the job. He may just hang up on you and tell you that you shouldn't get upset about something so trivial. Owner may even recommend you go to Stanley Steamer who might actually show up at your house on time. Will not use again nor will I recommend to friends.

Pretty sure the quote on website stating, "Whole House Tile & Grout cleaning special $100.00", is misleading as when you call it's only for 400 sq feet, last I checked, whole houses were a bit bigger thatn 400 sq feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Childrens Services Council $$$ 39 min Cannibal Watch 14
News Coast Guard continues search for missing Florid... 7 hr cancerlost 7
Debate: Marijuana - Jupiter, FL (Aug '10) 15 hr Raquel Ynoa 49
Dr. Kristion Tolbert, School District Cover Up 16 hr Enabler Disabler 34
News Best thing I ate last week: Yu-Mi Sushi's salmo... 23 hr Lpre 1
New disgusting rathole Mon rock on 5
News Teen boys on fishing trip reported missing in J... Sun Brandy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Palm Beach Mortgages