Murder or was it Suicide on Prosperit...

Murder or was it Suicide on Prosperity Farms Road last night?

Posted in the North Palm Beach Forum

I Live in Sanctuary Cove

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jan 26, 2011
This morning cops were swarming all over Sanctuary Cove Apts in Palm Beach Gardens on Prosperity Farms Road. There was a dead body appearing to be hanging from a tree in the woods between Prosperity Farms Rd and the apt buildings. I couldnt be certain if the person was hanging or just near the tree, but apparently was dead. There was yellow crime scene tape everywhere and multiple emergency vehicles.

Does anybody know anything about this? There has been no mention of it anywhere on the local news. Wouldn't news of a dead body in the woods in that area spark a news story? Apparently not.

Very sad, but it would be nice to know if it was a murder or a suicide in that area so we know how safe it is around there, wouldn't you agree?

There are a few of us residents who would like to know if there is a murderer running around the area or if it was just an isolated suicide.
LIU

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 27, 2011
I called the office and they told me it was a tragic situation of suicide
I live in Sanctuary Cove

Miami, FL

#3 Jan 27, 2011
yes, it's a suicide case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Secret Service investigating Trump's ex-butler ... 2 hr Fit2Serve 493
Victim Services Palm Beach Pedi-Pumper Penis ... 4 hr PBC Pedi-Pumpers 4
paul's motel 5445 lake worth rd greenacres -drugs (Nov '13) Fri John 33
Review: Whispers All Girl Staff (Jan '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 49
News Marco Rubio proposes a convenient RNC rules swi... Thu Zip It Little Marco 1
News Brothers convicted in fatal robbery May 25 Go Blue Forever 1
News South Florida ports see mixed results in first ... May 24 Jayne 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Palm Beach Mortgages