Murder or was it Suicide on Prosperity Farms Road last night?

Posted in the North Palm Beach Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2011
I Live in Sanctuary Cove

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

This morning cops were swarming all over Sanctuary Cove Apts in Palm Beach Gardens on Prosperity Farms Road. There was a dead body appearing to be hanging from a tree in the woods between Prosperity Farms Rd and the apt buildings. I couldnt be certain if the person was hanging or just near the tree, but apparently was dead. There was yellow crime scene tape everywhere and multiple emergency vehicles.

Does anybody know anything about this? There has been no mention of it anywhere on the local news. Wouldn't news of a dead body in the woods in that area spark a news story? Apparently not.

Very sad, but it would be nice to know if it was a murder or a suicide in that area so we know how safe it is around there, wouldn't you agree?

There are a few of us residents who would like to know if there is a murderer running around the area or if it was just an isolated suicide.
LIU

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

I called the office and they told me it was a tragic situation of suicide
I live in Sanctuary Cove

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

yes, it's a suicide case

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
North Palm Beach Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Palm Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••