Palm Beach County metro report

Palm Beach County metro report

There are 3 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Palm Beach County metro report. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

Denise Springsteen, 26, was charged with child neglect Friday for allegedly leaving her three children, ages 4 to 8, unsupervised at home while she was at work. via Palm Beach Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Don B

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2007
She most likely must work because the bum does not earn enough to support the children he and she had, there is where the problem starts. Yes she should get punished for the offense but look into why it happens and correct that and maybe it will not happen any more.
The Kids DAD

United States

#2 Dec 11, 2007
I live in Hollywood. I do give her money. there was no reason to leave the kids home alone. We are separated but she got pregnant by my best friend who is also married and a minister his name is Mark Fraizer. She left me I never left her.
backintime

San Jose, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2011
young mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coast Guard continues search for missing Florid... 1 hr Dani 11
The Official Abuse of Process, to Stifle Truth. 11 hr Sheep Shield 2
News Coast Guard plane's crew spends long days searc... 12 hr lindaslynn 4
Dr. Kristion Tolbert, School District Cover Up 19 hr Sheep Shield 35
News Man accused of offering to drive underage girls... Wed Delray Diva 1
Victims, Victims Everywhere, Training for Foren... Wed Clown Watch 1
New disgusting rathole Wed Clown Watch 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Palm Beach Mortgages