2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 3,003

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
Foo King

United States

#2159 Jul 14, 2013
So what is so important about Liberty County that Rick Scott and Jeb Bush have to own that Sheriff?

Maybe it's got something to do with the old Iran-Contra drug smuggling corridor.

Guess you know RicK Scott was a Dallas lawyer right in on the the Bush Oil stuff as well as being a partner with Dubya in the Texas Rangers.

All these bastard are into everything but honest hard world.

When you google this Walter Lee Money Jr piece of shit the googler locks up that means they have this bastard protected from the word go!
Stupid me

Spring Hill, FL

#2160 Jul 14, 2013
Quint wrote:
you all know me. you know how i earn a livin
Do not know you

Me is just ignorent

So fuss up and tell us TRUE
mE Em

Spring Hill, FL

#2161 Jul 14, 2013
Foo King wrote:
When you google...!
DO YOU BELIEVE WHAT YOU GET BACK?
David Harbin

United States

#2162 Jul 14, 2013
Try David Batiste...
Foo King

United States

#2163 Jul 14, 2013
Mr Harbin,

It is really interesting that the Tallahasse O called Sheriff Finch corrupt and then they run an article about the corruption of the Coral Springs cops where this POS Walter Lee Money Hr has been involved in the corruption for over twenty years. Lwt me guess Jeb Bush reccommended this wonderful POS who is above reproach and all those other wonderful words they use to describe their Nazi forkers that follow the leader.

Finch said in the beginning he was not going to roll over and play dead. I hope to hell he don't but at the same time he needs to know who his ememies are. Jeb Bush and his Bushwhackers control everything flardy and when they get someone in office they can not control they get rid of them one way ot another, they start off softly and if they have too they will throw the suckers under the bus or suicide them as Ollie North said we ain't decided their fate yet!

http://tallahasseeo.com/2013/05/18/the-corrup...
Quint

Panama City, FL

#2164 Jul 14, 2013
Stupid me wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not know you
Me is just ignorent
Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
David Harbin

United States

#2165 Jul 14, 2013
David Batista occupies one of the Miami "Money" houses now.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2166 Jul 14, 2013
David Harbin wrote:
David Batista occupies one of the Miami "Money" houses now.
You are just a bullshitter

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2167 Jul 14, 2013
Stupid me wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not know you
Me is just ignorent
Yes,you are
David Harbin

United States

#2168 Jul 14, 2013
I'm on my phone....I'll post the supportive links tomorrow.
without friends

Spring Hill, FL

#2169 Jul 14, 2013
what is my nameeeeeeee

========= > D a .........
David Harbin

United States

#2170 Jul 14, 2013
Wait till you see who Batista is "connected" to....
David Harbin

United States

#2171 Jul 14, 2013
The Gov Rick Scott/FDLE corruption plot thickens.....AGAIN....AND AGAIN.....
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

#2172 Jul 15, 2013
Does it really matter the election results in the State of Florida? There all tainted badly.

It seems John Kerry actually was the victor over George Bush,yet George was credited with the tate.

And Republicans are still harping on the Presidents birth certificate.????

Republicans are so rivited in thero thought process they see nothing, the trees nor the forest. There simply blinded.
CAC

United States

#2173 Jul 15, 2013
Jebbie anointed Batista's grandson to the Fl SuPurb Court in 202 but he cut and run back to MyAmmer in 2008

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CubaVerdad/mess...

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/state/f...
David Harbin

United States

#2174 Jul 15, 2013
It's not JUST the birth certificate and there is voter fraud going on in ANYTOWN-USA...BY THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS.

In Bay County the Supervisor of Elections is an Ex-Navy Seal and he tried to step down but THEY would not let him. IMHO once you sell your soul to the MOB you will pay HELL trying to get it back. If they realize their threats don't work on you THEY will go after your family.
David Harbin

United States

#2175 Jul 15, 2013
There's that Lucy Morgan again.....she did some stories on Alamo Title of Hudson's Sheriff John Short that was dismissed by Gov Graham...any comparison between Finch and Short is bogus.

Liberty County Sheriff Nick Finch DID GOOD!
CAC

United States

#2176 Jul 15, 2013
they really have to look hard to find a sheriff that is really corrupt. if I remember correctly Short was really corrupt. But remember that was before Jeb Bush and his Bushwhackers really got spread out. Back then it was bay of pigs leftovers, mostly the Iran-Contra guns and dope shipments and all they needed to control was specific sites and people. That is how GHW Bush and Slick Willie Clinton got thick as the theives they are. Most of the ones they make corrupt are really honest ones they can;t control so they set them up. if that don't work they have one of them really freak accidents.

You can't fix stupid but the people should come awake and wonder why the 2016 fake presidential race will probably be between another Clinton and Bush. This same bunch of criminals has controlled the white house since Reagan beat Carter and GHW Bush took over after Reqagan was shot by that guy whose father was supposed to dine with Neil Bush the next night after the shooting.

Too damn much coincidences around all these Bushwhackers.
David Harbin

United States

#2177 Jul 15, 2013
They also tried to hide the fact that W H T "Uncle Bucky" Bush's Lord Abbett toted the note of convict Gilley's Country Crossing aka Center Stage Alabama who plead to and was directly involved in Governmental Corruption.
joe saturday

United States

#2178 Jul 15, 2013
from what I hear they don't fart in Lake County without Jeb Bush' permission some friends of mine say the Villages has a godfather planted right in the county government as tax collector that makes sure the villages owns all their local politicians sheriff and all. they are probably just expanding into Liberty County and put this Coral Springs criminal cop in as the sheriff. In Lake county Bush put a full "blowed" homo pedophile in for sheriff. Damdn good thing the yanbkee's run all the rednecks out of there first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. 15 hr martinez martin 2
Riviera Beach Music Thread (Oct '13) Thu Musikologist 5
Dr. Nancy Styles, Palm Beach County Schools Thu A Parent 7
Pizza on Indiantown Rd ? Dec 13 Visitor 1
africa23 - _ tel od out fo in protest is spy ... Dec 12 africhaiti 1
home away from home child care needs investigated (Feb '10) Dec 10 UNR IRR 42
Breezeway. Motel Inn alias Motel Hell (Jan '14) Dec 10 truth teller 23
More from around the web

North Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE