Feds battle Walgreens in painkiller distribution case

Mar 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: miamiherald.com

A federal crackdown on the Florida pain pill market will pit Walgreens against the Drug Enforcement Administration in a high-level and multi-front legal battle that comes to a capital courtroom this week.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Walgreens is one of the strictest pharmacies when it comes to filling prescriptions for opiates. They are being harassed by dea thugs for no reason at all and have created a shortage of medicine for legitimate patients. For some strange reason they seem to want people to suffer unnecessarily. dea thugs serve nio useful purpose at all!
Christine Whiteleather

Clearwater, FL

#2 Mar 20, 2013
With the DEA it's an all or nothing situation. Everyone that is prescribed an opioid medication is a drug addict.It's a situation that is all too painful for me. I have been on this medicine for many years due to many reasons,being ill with a terminal illness. I have jumped through all of Walgreen's hoops only to be refused after almost 5 years at this one Walgreen's but yet over a 20 year history with Walgreen's.

Since: Mar 13

Beverly Hills, FL

#3 Mar 25, 2013
DEA IS ABUSING THERE POWER THEY NEED TO DEVELOPE SOME
CHRONIC BACK PAIN I CAN'T FIND MY MEDS ANYWHERE AND
THE FEDS DON'T CRAP WHO THEY HURT IN THE PROCES AS
LONG AS THEY CAN PAT THEM SELVES ON THE BACK

“pass it to the left”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 26, 2013
What the worst part is that if you try using walgreens you have to show proof of injury....which is unconstitutional to begin with. And if you try saying no...that's private!
You'll have NO chance of filling a legitimate prescription from a Dr.... Soon were gonna need to take a urine analysts before filling.

Even worse....yes it gets worse!

Most privately owned pharmacies fill prescriptions for extreme amounts while price gouging at a price of over $3-4 a pill.
Because they don't even ask for identification because there selling drugs just like the drug dealer there filing that script for to begin with... And the DEA does after Walgreens? Haha!

DaBain™
Its true

Saint Petersburg, FL

#5 Mar 29, 2013
The Marketing of Madness is the definitive documentary on the psychiatric drugging industry. Here is the real story of the high income partnership between psychiatry and drug companies that has created an $80 billion psychotropic drug profit centre.

But appearances are deceiving. How valid are psychiatrists’ diagnoses – and how safe are their drugs? Digging deep beneath the corporate veneer, this three-part documentary exposes the truth behind the slick marketing schemes and scientific deceit that conceal dangerous and often deadly sales campaigns.

In this film you’ll discover that… Many of the drugs side effects may actually make your ‘mental illness’ worse. Psychiatric drugs can induce aggression or depression. Some psychotropic drugs prescribed to children are more addictive than cocaine. Psychiatric diagnoses appears to be based on dubious

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/marketing-of-m...

“pass it to the left”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 29, 2013
What in the world does your post have to do with pain killers from walgreens?lol

DaBain™
Its true wrote:
The Marketing of Madness is the definitive documentary on the psychiatric drugging industry. Here is the real story of the high income partnership between psychiatry and drug companies that has created an $80 billion psychotropic drug profit centre.
But appearances are deceiving. How valid are psychiatrists’ diagnoses – and how safe are their drugs? Digging deep beneath the corporate veneer, this three-part documentary exposes the truth behind the slick marketing schemes and scientific deceit that conceal dangerous and often deadly sales campaigns.
In this film you’ll discover that… Many of the drugs side effects may actually make your ‘mental illness’ worse. Psychiatric drugs can induce aggression or depression. Some psychotropic drugs prescribed to children are more addictive than cocaine. Psychiatric diagnoses appears to be based on dubious
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/marketing-of-m...
infectedmushroom

Germany

#7 Apr 27, 2013
I found this medicine to be very effective. Of course, everyone's tolerance to pain medication is different, but for me, when Tylenol #3, Vicodin, Naproxen Sodium, and Ibuprofen didn't seem to help even in the slightest bit, but tramadol from RXAIRSTOREPILLS.INFO was a great relief for me. I am grateful to find something that helped my chronic pain problem.

Since: Mar 13

Beverly Hills, FL

#8 Jun 7, 2013
Christine Whiteleather wrote:
With the DEA it's an all or nothing situation. Everyone that is prescribed an opioid medication is a drug addict.It's a situation that is all too painful for me. I have been on this medicine for many years due to many reasons,being ill with a terminal illness. I have jumped through all of Walgreen's hoops only to be refused after almost 5 years at this one Walgreen's but yet over a 20 year history with Walgreen's.
who do you see in the Clearwater area I'm in need of a new doc I grew up there and I'm moving back soon

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 1 hr AWAKE 2,123
Good paying job with spanking discipline for fe... (Jan '12) 11 hr Ezdozit 8
grittiest streets in Palm Beach County (Mar '08) Aug 29 Down The Road 18
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Aug 29 Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Review: Fantasys Of Palm Beach (Sep '11) Aug 25 girlyB 5
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
Man shot dead in Jupiter leaves behind pregnant... (Jul '12) Aug 23 too tall 19
•••
•••
•••

North Palm Beach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••