Deadbeat dads....and moms indicted

Deadbeat dads....and moms indicted

There are 4 comments on the WOIO story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Deadbeat dads....and moms indicted. In it, WOIO reports that:

Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Bill Mason announced that nine defendants were indicted for failure to pay child support.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOIO.

DADZRITES

Belleville, NJ

#1 Nov 4, 2010
I will bet that the child support payors, a/k/a victims, were never read their Miranda rights at the time they were first ordered to pay child support. I bet they were never advised of their rights to remain silent as to their financial states, and bet they were never told that the CIVIL child support matter could be converted into a CRIMINAL matter.

This is an unconstitutional application of criminal law regarding CIVIL debts. There is no probable cause to arrest one for owing a civil child support debt, because probable cause cannot exist in a CIVIL matter; it can only exist in criminal matters.

The entire Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution has been pierced and usurped by the Cuyahoga prosecutor's office and he should be fired for felony Official Misconduct since he took an Oath of Office to uphold, support & defend the US and state constitutions, and violated it.

By taking the oath of office as a public official, the prosecutor must acknowledge & recognize the public's fundamentally secured constitutional rights and uphold those rights, as a condition of his public employment. Since the prosecutor did not do this, he committed felony Official Misconduct and Prosecutorial Misconduct.

Since: Dec 09

Youngstown, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2010
All of you that think this way can go straight to hell, We are tired of taking care of these dead beats and there kids, the free ride comes to a hult. thank you .

Since: Dec 09

Youngstown, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2010
Put all these deadbeats in jail.Years of not paying for there kids is just sickning, That means that we have soupported there kids until adult hood.How sad is that.I'm so happy that the courts are doing what there doing.It's about time.
Screw you

Brunswick, OH

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Pollywog1, you are retarded? "Soupported?" Does that mean you give free soup to someone? Learn how to spell you moron. Topix even underlines words that are not spelled correctly. You must be one dumb person...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Olmsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam's not so subtle onslaught into America Jun 16 Leslie 3
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun 16 351tree 49
River Edge Jun 2 Middie 1
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Apr '17 Yep 68
racial profiling in Rocky River (Mar '06) Apr '17 Chris 7
News Former Playboy Playmante Jennifer Jackson found... (Jan '10) Mar '17 Tommybay 30
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Feb '17 No name 69

North Olmsted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Olmsted Mortgages