Ohio Business Built On Recycled Glass...

Ohio Business Built On Recycled Glass | Ohio News Now

There are 7 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 17, 2009, titled Ohio Business Built On Recycled Glass | Ohio News Now. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

"Three years ago anybody that was using a recycled alcohol bottle as a serving dish was a lunatic." said From The Blue Bag President Deby Cowdin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

someone who cares

Columbus, GA

#1 Nov 18, 2009
how stupid is that?
Green bean

Auburn, AL

#2 Nov 18, 2009
This is not green. The kiln is using for morn power than just recycling glass into new containers. And $20 to $30 dollars each is just a rip of and a good green scam.
jonesy

Portsmouth, VA

#3 Nov 19, 2009
Man, people will buy anything if you make it sound trendy. I'm going to freeze dry my poo and form it into a hats - anyone interested?
jonesy

Portsmouth, VA

#4 Nov 19, 2009
Whoops, that should've read "form it into hats"
Stacey

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2009
Fusing/slumping glass bottles is nothing new. Fused glass artists have been doing this for decades. But I applaud her recycling efforts.
needtranslator

Dublin, OH

#6 Nov 19, 2009
jonesy wrote:
Man, people will buy anything if you make it sound trendy. I'm going to freeze dry my poo and form it into a hats - anyone interested?
The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
Grateful Clevelander

Cleveland, OH

#7 Dec 1, 2009
I think what FBB is doing is GREAT! Cleveland bars and restaurants dont recycle at all because it costs $$$$...FBB puts them on a free recycling program. I think this is GREEN at its best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Olmsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07) Dec 5 Big Red 72
Car waxing service? Nov 20 mobile99 1
Sheline (Dec '16) Nov '17 Juror 3
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Oct '17 Umm 9
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Oct '17 Roger Terri 50
Steve Dewitt realtor Oct '17 Patrick Fussell 1
Patty Yarchow Collins Sep '17 MyGod 1

North Olmsted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance