First Energy: 'Major' Power Outage on West Side

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

A large power outage has darkened homes all around Cleveland's west side. According to First Energy, a "major" outage at one of their substations has caused homes from Fairview Park, Rocky River, North Olmsted and Lakewood to lose power.
Comments
61 - 75 of 75 Comments Last updated May 14, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rebecca Powelliski wrote:
<quoted text>The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment!! Please Nikki oh Nikki turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel. You are going to have to answer to the man upstairs. And your actions are horrible just horrible!!!!!!!!!! You are nothing but white trash!!!!!!!!!!
Wow...I have never seen so many contradictions in one paragragh. EVERYTHING you said was the wrong thing. Therefore it should not have been said. Listen to your own advise and be Godly...SHUT THE F UP!!!
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MySmileyFace wrote:
<quoted text>
I use one name. This one. And if you notice, my ISP says Houston. I don't have to rationalize that with you. But please, do not tell people to put God in their hearts. You are not someone anyone should emulate.
Dear Old Pat, please stop getting upset because you don't have God in you heart, you obviously don't. You are not a Christian at all, that you claim to be. Again, turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel, please, I beg of you. And have a great day old Pat.
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MySmileyFace wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the one to tell anyone to turn away from sin. You are the pig in here. Profanity and all.
Christian..........my a##!!! You are far from a Christian. Actually you practice being a Pentecostal. You are not a Christian or Pentecostal. They don't behave that way. You need to turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel Pat!!! There is no way in this Texas world you even worship God, as you stated. Please remeber to think before you speak. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment!! Let's get this stright you no good for nothing trash talking non-christian piece of trash. I love getting you and ol Nikki all worked up.........it's the greatest!!!!!!!!!! You must love my posts........you keep on responding to them........you big dummy!!!!!!!!
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justwondering- Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...I have never seen so many contradictions in one paragragh. EVERYTHING you said was the wrong thing. Therefore it should not have been said. Listen to your own advise and be Godly...SHUT THE F UP!!!
Please put god in your heart you are not a Christian at all. Remeber to turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel you troll. And you shut the F up you cunta!!!
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this comment hilarious after you just sat there and attacked me and called me a pig. lol Please, take your ridiculous preaching somewhere else you supreme hypocrite!
Nikki, how funny you keep saying you're not going to reply but you keep on responding!! Pretty hillarious. Gotta love me!! Please remeber to turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel old lady!!
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that was Bizzy Bee who posted that, so why are you responding to me? See, other people on this thread think you are a psycho moron as well. Open your eyes, ghetto trash.
(I think I'll spew filthy language all over a forum and call people names then in the same sentence, I'll preach about the bible and being faithful. ROFL)
You are the ghetto white hillbilly trash chica!! Go to church tonight, you will feel all better.
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap - this woman is a mental case! I think it's time to IGNORE, folks!:)
How do you know I am a woman........you're a stupit beech..........really stupid.......just like wondering ohio and pityoldpat

“Perfect? NO. Forgiven? YES!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rebecca The Admired One wrote:
<quoted text>Christian..........my a##!!! You are far from a Christian. Actually you practice being a Pentecostal. You are not a Christian or Pentecostal. They don't behave that way. You need to turn away from sin and be faithful to the gospel Pat!!! There is no way in this Texas world you even worship God, as you stated. Please remeber to think before you speak. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment!! Let's get this stright you no good for nothing trash talking non-christian piece of trash. I love getting you and ol Nikki all worked up.........it's the greatest!!!!!!!!!! You must love my posts........you keep on responding to them........you big dummy!!!!!!!!
I do not need someone lik eyou telling me to turn to God. You are one sick puppy. You are the one using profanity in here. Trash. That is you.
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justwondering- Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...I have never seen so many contradictions in one paragragh. EVERYTHING you said was the wrong thing. Therefore it should not have been said. Listen to your own advise and be Godly...SHUT THE F UP!!!
Justwondering Ohio........you are a stupid piece of trash. That's right. You better shut the F up....you need to turn to your bible. Please go to church tonight.
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

MySmileyFace wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not need someone lik eyou telling me to turn to God. You are one sick puppy. You are the one using profanity in here. Trash. That is you.
Turn to God old Pat..........please keep responding..........he he
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MySmileyFace wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not need someone lik eyou telling me to turn to God. You are one sick puppy. You are the one using profanity in here. Trash. That is you.
Now seriously all joking aside, do you really go to a Pentecostal church Pat? I am amazed that you say you are pentecostal. Church going people don't behave in the manner you do, in no way, shape, or form. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! You have alot of mental issues besides all the others. I hope you get help someday. I hope you can someday put God and put love in your heart.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
May 14, 2010
 
SO DID THE POWER EVER GET TURNED BACK on??????????

oops to many question marks sorry people
Elizabeth

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rebecca The Admired One wrote:
<quoted text>Now seriously all joking aside, do you really go to a Pentecostal church Pat? I am amazed that you say you are pentecostal. Church going people don't behave in the manner you do, in no way, shape, or form. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!! You have alot of mental issues besides all the others. I hope you get help someday. I hope you can someday put God and put love in your heart.
She's bipolar, so on some days, her comments make her seem as she is a good, God-fearing person. Isn't it funny how she gets her panties in a bunch over your cussing, yet spews racial hate as if she's discussing the weather? I don't even bother with the old bag anymore.
Do what now

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
May 14, 2010
 
Ay thats my fam.
Rebecca The Admired One

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text> She's bipolar, so on some days, her comments make her seem as she is a good, God-fearing person. Isn't it funny how she gets her panties in a bunch over your cussing, yet spews racial hate as if she's discussing the weather? I don't even bother with the old bag anymore.
Elizabeth, I know she states she's a pentecostal Christian woman. Please......she is a very hateful racist non-christian!! She truly is a racist pig. I am sure you see that in all her posts. Well, she has to answer to the man upstairs someday, and oh WOW. Thanks for the info. Have a great day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Olmsted Discussions

Search the North Olmsted Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 53 min d pantz 29,467
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 8 hr Anonymous of Indy 2,226
Review: North Ridge Christian Life Church (Jan '13) Jul 28 Don 23
roof cleaning Jul 25 Sheila Walshin 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Donald and Terry Johnson (Jan '14) Jul 20 Old classmate and friend 15
Revamped Brook Park Home Days haven't drawn or ... Jul 20 tim 1
•••
•••
•••
North Olmsted Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Olmsted Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Olmsted People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Olmsted News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Olmsted
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••