Local Woman Dies After Jumping From M...

Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car Over Family Argument

There are 5 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Nov 8, 2009, titled Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car Over Family Argument. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Police say an Ohio woman upset over a family argument was fatally injured when she jumped from a car going 35 mph.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

r_u_nutz

Wooster, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Why would charges be filed against the sister? If this woman was dumb enough to jump from a moving vehicle, then that was her choice.. Leave her sister alone, she was trying to get the car to it's destination..
fairview student

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2009
her oldest kids are in my class and its very sad
jam

Dearborn, MI

#3 Dec 5, 2009
the person that thinks that she was dumb to jump out, you shouldnt judge her, u dont know what she was going through.! annd uu know how her sister was or how she acted towards her, so i suggest too keep uur rude and unessacary comments to your self.!
richard

Cleveland, OH

#4 Dec 6, 2009
it was HER choice
Tracy

Vermilion, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2009
jam wrote:
the person that thinks that she was dumb to jump out, you shouldnt judge her, u dont know what she was going through.! annd uu know how her sister was or how she acted towards her, so i suggest too keep uur rude and unessacary comments to your self.!
Maybe her sis and husband were having an affair and she found out??? Or maybe just was fighting and very emotional..and wanted out...either way it's tragic but ultimately her fault...unless she was pushed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Olmsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr 22 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4
white trash in columbia station= midview area (Jan '14) Mar '16 MIDVIEW MIDDIE 1974 3
Lily Eyring (Oct '13) Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 2
Toczek Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 1
Trying to find Winifred Hohmann (Jan '08) Mar '16 Mildred Hohman 3
News 10 Things to Know for Thursday Mar '16 USA today 1
News The Latest: Trump not attending March 21 debate... Mar '16 Responsibility 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Olmsted Mortgages