Questions about Dave Greenspan - County Council District 1
Posted in the North Olmsted Forum
#1 Oct 19, 2010
1) Is he unemployed?
2) Does he live off of his wife's earnings?
3) How many times has he been married? Divorced?(2, 3?)
4) If Dave Greenspan moved to Ohio late in 2008, is that sufficient time for him to understand Cuyahoga County and is he the best person to represent us?
5) He says he is the CEO of his own business - Green Elk Consulting. Does that generate enough income to pay the mortgage on the house that his wife bought? Why does Green Elk's website look like a child put it together?
6) Who makes up the team of consultants that Green Elk Consulting mentions on its website? What are their names and qualifications? If there are no other consultants than would it be deceptive to suggest that?
7) Has Dave Greenspan been successful in business? Which of his business ventures are still in operation? Which have failed?
8) Is MyPantsAreHot.com still in business? How many blue jeans were sold on Ebay? How many employees did it/does it have, other than Dave Greenspan and his wife? Dave Greenspan lists this as one of his Consulting Company's clients. Is it appropriate to list yourself as a consultant to a company that you operated?
9) Is Exchange BLVD still in business? How many employees does/did this company have?
10) Reportedly, he was a member of the Sandy Springs, GA city council for approximately 2 years and then left in late August 2008 to become the CEO of a Golf Technology Company in Ohio. How did that turn out?
11) Is Dave Greenspan a successful businessman or is he an unemployed person who ventured into politics as a source of income?
12) If you were to consider hiring someone for an important position, you'd ask for a detailed resume with detailed employment history, dates, accomplishments, reasons for leaving, and a list of references, so, is it unreasonable to ask that of Dave Greenspan and all of the candidates? Shouldn't this be published in the newspaper?
#2 Oct 19, 2010
Why won't he answer these questions?
#3 Oct 25, 2010
He sounds like another career politician wannabe. Cushy job, great benefits, nice retirement package....while the rest of us struggle.
Add your comments below
|Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09)||Mar 7||Krazychick||66|
|Physician Somnath Roy is accused of sex crimes (Nov '07)||Feb 26||No name||69|
|Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos...||Jan '17||Rochelle anthony||2|
|Review: Avon Family Dentistry - Geoffrey L Stef... (Oct '08)||Jan '17||UNHAPPY CUSTOMER||58|
|Drunk man claims FBI bugged his tooth; wanted w...||Dec '16||Tara Biddulph||1|
|Illegal alien charged with second DUI in less t... (Sep '12)||Nov '16||John Smith||56|
Find what you want!
Search North Olmsted Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC