NOPEC again offering lower electric r...

NOPEC again offering lower electric rates

There are 2 comments on the The BIG One - WTAM 1100 story from Jul 22, 2009, titled NOPEC again offering lower electric rates. In it, The BIG One - WTAM 1100 reports that:

Electric customers who live in one of dozens of northeast Ohio communities that belong to NOPEC the Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council have received letters telling them they have a choice in electric generating companies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The BIG One - WTAM 1100.

Brenda

Elyria, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2009
Not a choice. Older people like my mom who do not understand all the mumble jumble in the letter are going to throw the letter out not realizing they are immediately added to the list. This caused her many problems down the line as with a gas company that said it was lower rates and had to do a lot of calling on her behalf to change it. Should have been the other way around stating if you wanted it to respond....politics....
brian

Elyria, OH

#2 Jul 23, 2009
I agree seems like it mite be against the law? You have to pay to send in a card to stop something you dident even ask for !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Olmsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Sep 12 anon2 69
News Lorain firefighter pleads no contest to mischie... (Jun '16) Aug '17 WILD BILL 2
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Aug '17 WestVee 7
Shooting range? Aug '17 mobile99 1
News Rattlesnake Island Revealed (Sep '08) Jul '17 Cock Hero 22
News Islam's not so subtle onslaught into America Jun '17 No honor only shame 2
News Obituaries 10/26/11 (Nov '11) Jun '17 351tree 49

North Olmsted Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Olmsted Mortgages