Mexico attracting spring breakers despite violence

Feb 22, 2011 Full story: KTVK Phoenix 10

Poll: Do you think Mexico is a safe destination for spring break? MEXICO CITY Spring break reservations for Mexico from U.S. college students remain steady, travel industry experts say, despite near-daily reports of drug violence there.

Full Story
Imsmarturnot

Edmond, OK

#1 Feb 22, 2011
Let the idiots go to Mexico. It will help weed out the stupid people from the gene pool.
Matt

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2011
hahah, nice comment.... Im with ya, you pretty much said it... I mean really, after all that has been going on over in that shit hole and people still wanna go? Oh well, one less numb nut to worry about. Honestly, why not just go to south padre?
HusseinBarrack Obama LIED

Manhattan Beach, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2011
What parent in their right mind would allow their son or daughter to go to Mexico for anything ..that place is most undesireable and to go there today shows complete lack of intellect..

But then we have Obama , Pelosi, Barney being elected so I guess we idiots all over our society ..
RJA

Ensenada, Mexico

#4 Feb 22, 2011
You guys have no idea what you are talking about. I recently moved to Ensenada, Baja California on the west coast and about an hour south of San Diego. I see no danger. I don't ready of anything going on over here that would make think twice about moving back to Houston. The police are friendly but vigilent and they are everywhere. There is a large American community living here and we all laugh at you guys that fall for the reports in the news. Don't you realize that the huge majority of those killings that are reported ad nauseum are between and among the drug cartels themselves? But, go ahead and stay away. We love it here without you
American In Monterrey

Mexico

#5 Feb 23, 2011
RJA wrote:
You guys have no idea what you are talking about. I recently moved to Ensenada, Baja California on the west coast and about an hour south of San Diego. I see no danger. I don't ready of anything going on over here that would make think twice about moving back to Houston. The police are friendly but vigilent and they are everywhere. There is a large American community living here and we all laugh at ytou guys that fall for the reports in the news. Don't you realize that the huge majority of those killings that are reported ad nauseum are between and among the drug cartels themselves? But, go ahead and stay away. We love it here without you
Yeah no kidding....better we send our kids to Miami or New Orleans...they will be much safer there. Actually, just back from Cancun ... live in Monterrey, hardly paradise but still fine ... and it was nice in Cancun because all the Americans/Canadians there get it....kind of the gene pool reduction theory of the second post in reverse. Saludos!
American In Monterrey

Mexico

#6 Feb 23, 2011
Matt wrote:
hahah, nice comment.... Im with ya, you pretty much said it... I mean really, after all that has been going on over in that shit hole and people still wanna go? Oh well, one less numb nut to worry about. Honestly, why not just go to south padre?
I guess if your only objective is to be drunk you are right....but man don't even try and compare South Padre to the Mexican tourist spots. PS... Cancun has less than a quarter of the murder rate as Miami, including the cartel vs cartel murders....facts are out there for those who want to look for them.
kenny from San Antonio

Montgomery, AL

#7 Feb 24, 2011
hey dude where do you think the term i'm gonna go Edmond oklahoma on you, came from
Imsmarturnot

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Feb 28, 2011
For all of you so called Americans living in Mexico I base my statements on facts. My wife is Mexican and I have spent much time in Mexico. If you like living in a shit hole then Become a Mexican citizen and enjoy.
rider

Marquette, MI

#9 Feb 28, 2011
HusseinBarrack Obama LIED wrote:
What parent in their right mind would allow their son or daughter to go to Mexico for anything ..that place is most undesireable and to go there today shows complete lack of intellect..
But then we have Obama , Pelosi, Barney being elected so I guess we idiots all over our society ..
http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_sex ... Been going on for years!
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#10 Apr 12, 2011
Imsmarturnot wrote:
Let the idiots go to Mexico. It will help weed out the stupid people from the gene pool.
When are you leaving?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Olmsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Jerry K 31,128
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Vic 231
April Marie Tinsley Case and Amy Renee Mihalije... Sep 15 Advanced Technology 5
Cut screen interpreted as attempted break in: O... Sep 14 BLB 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
'Amy Mihaljevic' author draws 100 (May '07) Sep 11 Advanced Technology 4
Urine bucket challenge, Shermanfest reaction, w... Sep 8 Old school justice 2
•••
•••
North Olmsted Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Olmsted Jobs

•••
•••
•••