Myrtle Beach Police Officer Arrested ...

Myrtle Beach Police Officer Arrested for Domestic Violence

Posted in the North-Myrtle-Beach Forum

mathwiz

Charleston, SC

#1 Jul 12, 2010
That should have been you Donald G Edge. You to should have spent time in the J Reuban Detention Center.
anakin57

Charleston, SC

#2 Aug 2, 2010
He's a sorry son of a bitch. If he is so well off then why on earth does he complain so much about being nearly destitute and can't find a meal. So he goes and poor mouths to a lady to get money from her and work on her sympathies. What a man he is! Then the ass wouldn't pay her back when she started to find out about his secrets. He really did that lady wrong and she or any of his other victims didn't deserve it.
NIGHTSHIFT

Florence, SC

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Ok now let see how you play this one.
I read the head line
Myrtle Beach Police Officer Arrested for Domestic Violence but once again you dumb azzes do not post the link that went with the story.
So now it is like dashavue all over again.
Come on now how hard would it have been to post the link to the original story, unless of course it is just like your Donald Edge story.
So once again I will ask you crazy people where the original story is?
What is the story on this and just how hard would it have been to post the link at the same time.
Where are the sources of information and all the normal questions that any even slightly intelligent person would ask?
And then once again rather than posting links and answer these simple to answer questions you freaks will for whatever reason chose not to answer my simple questions and will then once again attack me.
To me in my book, that makes you people freaks that are not trying to educate anyone and are not really trying to carry a message but rather sickos that are just looking for a fight.
Maybe that is it. You people do not want normal intelligent people with common sense to respond to you. You want a bunch of foolish sheep that can easily be brainwashed and will believe anything you tell them without questioning you or your motives.
It is easy to see how you are. You have been quite transparent so far.
Evasive illusive and deceitful combined with lies and fantasy.
So please tell us what have you accomplished using that kind of an approach?
So how is that working for you so far?
NIGHTSHIFT

Florence, SC

#4 Aug 2, 2010
So is that it?
Was I not right?
Do you really want people to post good honest opinions on this opinion form or are you a bunch of sick people just looking for a fight?
NIGHTSHIFT

Florence, SC

#5 Aug 2, 2010
either way this is the most fun I have had in many months now.
So its cool either way. I live for this.
You have no idea how dead this form has been before you got here. IT is nice to have some new blood. Charleston people are so much more inlightened than the almost dead pickled brained Myrtle Beach people are.
anakin57

Charleston, SC

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Well let's see, I thought you were the one with all the answers so no one needs to explain anything to you. I would be happy with anything that you may call me or us. If you can read then obviously you would know the story or some of it. But then again, you told the whole forum that Donald Edge was Cleared. So why keep posting your nonsense if you can't tell everyone how Donald Edge was cleared. And I think it's working for all of us; Thanks for being concerned, but we can handle it from here.
But please tell us how this skum of the earth woman beater got cleared.
anakin57

Charleston, SC

#7 Aug 2, 2010
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
So is that it?
Was I not right?
Do you really want people to post good honest opinions on this opinion form or are you a bunch of sick people just looking for a fight?
YOU are the only one who claims that none of this isn't honest. You and you alone!
NIGHTSHIFT

Florence, SC

#9 Aug 2, 2010
Here I go again.
This is so familiar. Now I know what it is and what is going on.
This stuff is so simple that only a young kid or a really old person would ever get so easily confused.
That s it. I was right.
I went right over it and almost missed it.
So how old did you say you were.
I touched on this earlier and then let it go.
But thatís it isnít it?
No wonder you keep going back and forth.
No wonder you say youíre sorry one minute and then go on the personal attack the next.
Please tell us the truth.
You are very old arenít you?
I really am not trying to be mean, but I am trying to understand you and all your crazy back and forth, first you are sorry
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-myrtle -...
And then you are once again on the attack.
Thatís it. Tell the truth.
You are very old and get confused.
That is why you read things the wrong way and act the way you do.
You really do believe that I am the villain here donít you.
It is not a game with you is it?
Ok man. I get it. No problem.
I can be ruthless if necessary but I am not a monster. I have no desire to hurt some old man, even know sometimes my words might lead one to believe different.
I am sorry you miss read me and misread a lot of what was going on.
Maybe I did the same.
Maybe we should both spend the next day or two looking at all of this and try to put things into proper perspective.
After all, now you have a good excuse for your actions, which is more than I can say other than I do not ever give up and when I feel as though I am wrongly and un-necessarily attacked I always fight back and fight hard.
Time to look at all of this donít you think?
anakin57

Charleston, SC

#10 Aug 3, 2010
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
Here I go again.
This is so familiar. Now I know what it is and what is going on.
This stuff is so simple that only a young kid or a really old person would ever get so easily confused.
That s it. I was right.
I went right over it and almost missed it.
So how old did you say you were.
I touched on this earlier and then let it go.
But thatís it isnít it?
No wonder you keep going back and forth.
No wonder you say youíre sorry one minute and then go on the personal attack the next.
Please tell us the truth.
You are very old arenít you?
I really am not trying to be mean, but I am trying to understand you and all your crazy back and forth, first you are sorry
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/north-myrtle -...
And then you are once again on the attack.
Thatís it. Tell the truth.
You are very old and get confused.
That is why you read things the wrong way and act the way you do.
You really do believe that I am the villain here donít you.
It is not a game with you is it?
Ok man. I get it. No problem.
I can be ruthless if necessary but I am not a monster. I have no desire to hurt some old man, even know sometimes my words might lead one to believe different.
I am sorry you miss read me and misread a lot of what was going on.
Maybe I did the same.
Maybe we should both spend the next day or two looking at all of this and try to put things into proper perspective.
After all, now you have a good excuse for your actions, which is more than I can say other than I do not ever give up and when I feel as though I am wrongly and un-necessarily attacked I always fight back and fight hard.
Time to look at all of this donít you think?
The only reason why I said I was sorry.. is because I wanted to see what you would say or how you would handle that. You could careless and you continued to call me names on other people's topics. Living a life as hard and brash as you do must be exhausting. I posted on this forum in the beginning never had a problem until you posted something smart and sarcastic. You should be really careful that something like this that happened to this lady doesn't happen to your loved one.
Wrongly and un-neccessarily attacked? No one attacked you until you started. I will not lay down and let someone run all over me with there words. The most descent thing that you could have said about me saying "sorry", is that's Ok anakin or something normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North-Myrtle-Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memories of Sherwood Forest and Ponderosa Campg... (Feb '10) Nov '17 Brian coolville ohio 45
Does anyone have any information on the murder ... (May '09) Oct '17 Carma 20
Where are all these Russians in Myrtle Beach co... (May '09) Oct '17 The Roller 87
we went to myrtle & made a movie :) Sep '17 jamm 1
Gangs Aug '17 Wenter 1
North Myrtle Beach Music Thread (Nov '12) Aug '17 Musikologist 17
Beware Aug '17 Scammed 1

North-Myrtle-Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North-Myrtle-Beach Mortgages