Wondering

Harrison, NY

#1 Jul 9, 2009
I heard he got married, neone know if this is true?? I think her names Sarah or something like that.. I knew him while we were in elem. school.. Just want to know how he and his family are doing.. And if they've cleaned up after everything that has happend to them.
knows

Jackson, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2009
there still drug dealin.cleanin there money with some business like the dope dealin bitch that own's county boys
Wondering

Harrison, NY

#3 Jul 10, 2009
knows wrote:
there still drug dealin.cleanin there money with some business like the dope dealin bitch that own's county boys
Thats what I figured.. Idk if(he)theyll ever change..
u know nothing

AOL

#4 Jul 11, 2009
u r so stupid u know nothing u just spread lies and try to start trouble and what is it any of u're business anyway. get a job and take care of u're own
johnny law

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2009
knows wrote:
The owner of country boy is Vicky Crouch is that who you are talking about? How do you know she is dealing.
Wondering

Harrison, NY

#6 Jul 13, 2009
u know nothing wrote:
u r so stupid u know nothing u just spread lies and try to start trouble and what is it any of u're business anyway. get a job and take care of u're own
oh I hope the fuck ur not talking about me saying get a job?? Bitch I have a job and I do take care of my "own" as u say.. It looks to me that if ur taking up for those damn drug heads ur the one that needs to get a job because selling pills isn't a career.. So thank about it! Ur probably just like all the other low-lives that has infested North Middletown over the years.. So go snort another 30 u'll be fine after that..
u know nothing

AOL

#7 Jul 14, 2009
"so thank about it" get a g.e.d honey, i also have a job, it is people like you that need to mind their own and leave others alone you just sit on here and cause trouble about stuff u know nothing about. if you are so worried about how that family is doing after their loss you should stop by and say hello. if not don't open your filthy mouth. and NO i don't do pills
u know nothing

AOL

#8 Jul 14, 2009
"so thank about it" get a g.e.d, i also have a job and no i don't do pillsif your so worried about that family after their loss go check up on them. and quit running your filthy mouth on here i did not once call u a name, but that just shows the rest of us what your made of u sit back and cause trouble with people you don't even know
OMG

Harrison, NY

#9 Jul 15, 2009
u know nothing wrote:
"so thank about it" get a g.e.d, i also have a job and no i don't do pillsif your so worried about that family after their loss go check up on them. and quit running your filthy mouth on here i did not once call u a name, but that just shows the rest of us what your made of u sit back and cause trouble with people you don't even know
It seem to me that youre the one who needs to stop running your damn mouth.. It looks like "wondering" was really just asking about someone and then saying ok I didnt think so.. And u have to get up on ur high horse and start with the stupid immature high school BS.. I just really dont think neone in NM is ever gonna change I mean look at what happend to everyone that was there.. They're all in JAIL or going to jail and so on.. Yes I know that theres some really good ppl in NM. But I also know first hand about the problems there.. And yes like they said they all seemed to come from one family and Im not saying nething thats not true and you know that.. Now after the Johnson's have lost alot of family members they might have strightend up a bit.. But you getting on here going fu*king ape shit about this proves that youre just like all the others there.. So honey why dont you just shut the fu*k up about shit know nothing about and if you want to let someone know about him/them answer the question that the whole damn post is about. They want to know if he got married.. Grow up you fu*cking idiot.. And that whole "GET A G.E.D" thing so damn stupid sweetheart.. I mean seriously!
u know nothing

AOL

#10 Jul 15, 2009
why don't u read the rest of the post u sorry s.o.b they are putting down a person because of what "they think is going on not for what they know is"i didn't one time call out any cusre words until so ape sh*it maybe now,and one family u're the stupid one Johnson was no kin to ricky or doris or ricky's son or his girlfriend so i do know a little bit.and if any wich i;m sure most every within 20000000 mile of any state knows or has some one in their family either on drugs or that drink, or any other bad addiction,knows that u can not tell them any thing they will not listen to reason u know it and so does every one else on here running their mouth "so seriously sweatheart thank about it"
wanna know

Harrison, NY

#11 Jul 20, 2009
ive heard alot of talked about the johnsons selling drugs at billys old car shop is it true?
u know nothing

AOL

#12 Jul 21, 2009
why don't you go there and ask your self, i'm sure they would let you know what they are doing they might even sell you a car!!!!!!!
shawn johnson

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2009
yea you all want to talk so much crap but all you guys are is some dummies that is not about nothing if you got something to say than say it to us not over a computer because you all ant going to come forward because you are scard of getting your butt kicked by someone so if you all want so come and get cause ill give you all you want and we ant like you low life stupid retards going around and doing drugs yea ill let you know come on down there and we will show you what we are doing
Chris Johnson

United States

#15 Nov 26, 2009
If everyone on here wants to talk a bunch a crap then at least be brave enough to use your own names instead of being a bunch of little bitches.
Chris Johnson

United States

#16 Nov 26, 2009
And no there isn't any drugs being sold at Billy's old car garage you dumb bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,271
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Dr coalbottom 7,019
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min BIG_STEVIE 81,659
robin mitchell 56 min Jarrod 10
gold Nissan 59 min Who she 3
My friend Pam needs a MAN. Really BAD (Mar '14) 1 hr ELMER 110
Help 1 hr passerby 19

North Middletown Jobs

North Middletown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Middletown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Middletown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]