Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
Sarah

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 24, 2009
i agree these ppl are losers n come from a long line of them.
that little boy always tries to bum cigarettes off me and my friends.
Sue

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2009
These ppl are just trouble maker in the subdivion.Chris will break in to your house if you don't watch him.
Misty

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2010
mary and chris can be good kids, its their dad and grandparents who are hurting them. my sister should have her kids back.. shes the only hope for mary and chris... watch what you say!! its the gardians faults!!!!
paper

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2010
i agree there grandparents have always let them get away everything. and also scott needs 2 grow up and stop try n 2 b a kid his self and take care of his kids he lets them do what they want when they want in the long run its goin 2 come back on all of them.
Misty

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2010
scoot just needs to go and get caught for pills. because he doesnt do anything good for this earth.
Bellevue, WA

#8 Jan 21, 2012
misty warmouth is a used up hiv hep c positive skank and got something to say lol!!!
a pal of marys

Bellevue, WA

#9 Feb 3, 2012
this is all bullshit, you all have alot of nerve, to talk about a deceased person, which for your info, is her mamaw, and futher more how can u sit here and put the blame on the guardians, as u know we raise our kids to be the best they can be, and what they do isnt our fault, but as far as mary, i think u all r just jealous, cause she does have a life that is drug free, now what about u and or your kids, it isnt funny to get on here and read shit that isnt so, now is it, so practice what u preach, cause karma is a bitch, by the way mary u know me u dated my son which is still very much in love with u, and u still come over every once in a while, so pay no attention to these jerks, with love your good friend bkt,
Lol

Bowie, MD

#10 Mar 8, 2012
Look at the post's date dumbass.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2012
Wtf does it matter , I think Mary has turned out well for herself , as far as Chris and Scott well we can all agree they are just alike , and just because their grandmother passed away and someone commented about how it's bullshit that people want to talk shit doesn't mean it's lol look at how far back that was posted , their grandparents took very good care of them , now discipline is another story maybe a little more wouldn't have killed little Chris , but how can you all possibly say that they were bad guardians when they were the only ones there for them, there mothers family didn't want to take care of them, so of course tim sand Sandra wasn't going to let them be sent away to foster care and probably be treated the same way they were before they got custody , living with druggies and non responsible people who neglected them , if it wasn't for Tim and Sandra these kids wouldn't have had a fighting chance.
Rip Sandra Kay Fahner
You will be dearly missed
sincere friend
Christy

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2013
I have made my mistakes in life but let me tell you something. I have always loved my kids and have been in thier life.I WOULD NEVER ALLOW MY KIDS TO BE RAISED BY MY MOM OR STEP-DAD!!! I am thankful that Sandy and Tim took my children in and took care of them when I could not.I hate the fact that my son is just like his piece of shit dad and wished they didn't allow him to be around his father so much. My daughter was around me more and what do you know we are both in college.So for your info I never neglected my kids I made the choice to send my kids to Sandy and Tim. I have been clean for over 9yrs so all of you can kiss my ass!!! I love my kids and they love me and I am always there for them!!! Mind your own damn buisness and stay out of ours!!!!
bingobaby101

Paris, KY

#13 Apr 24, 2013
I agree, people need to mind their own business, then there wouldn't be all this drama, some people are just jealous, and they don't have anything else to do but bad mouth people, so north Middletown, grow the hell up, that's why I got my kids out of that filthy place, and as far as sarah, where does she have room to talk, she doesn't even know where her kids are, and the state would take them and move them again if she did, crazy pillhead, needs to grow up, if you are old enough to have a child, then you are old enough to raise it, so plz, let the drugs go, kids are more precious then a dam old buzz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Southern democrat 2,026
Add a Word-Drop a Word (May '10) 48 min ms_Sweeter 2,687
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 151,434
nicholas county schools 2 hr beenthere 41
Jimmy Bullock is dead! (Mar '11) 3 hr WhatHappened2GRC 14
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 3 hr ELMER 38
looking 3 hr bullwinkle 5
•••
•••
•••

North Middletown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••