First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mt terling

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2010
All i have to say about this one is the things people do to get money. Or have something happen i there family and use it against people to get money. SAD
blcak

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2010
i know her
curious

Macon, GA

#3 Sep 12, 2010
what happened in ashley's family was tragic and she is dealing with it. She does not ask no one for anything so it is best to not be talking about her. People need to mind their own business before knocking on other people door.
ashley king

Zoe, KY

#4 Sep 12, 2010
i would lk to know who the hellsaid i used what happened to get money and if u cant tell me who said it then u dont need to run your damn mouth on here mind your own business
bertha marie

Anderson, SC

#5 Sep 29, 2010
she need to get her life together for her kid. she is a peice of shit. i almost feel sorry for her, but its her sorry ass who makes those poor decisions .
catherine o

Macon, GA

#6 Sep 30, 2010
ok lissin her u dumb asssssss ashely is like a sisster to me and i dont think it is very nice to be talking about her that away her and he babby mean a lot to me and none of u mother f'ers do ok so it is best for u to stop talking about her she was doing good till she lost her mother and she is takeing it hard just like i would if i lost my mom and just like you no long pices of s*h*i*t would ok so i would keep her name out of ur mouth and thoughts so thats all i have to say unles i get back on her and c more dumb asssssssss comments!!!!! love you ashley sissy
abc

Anderson, SC

#7 Oct 13, 2010
catherine o wrote:
ok lissin her u dumb asssssss ashely is like a sisster to me and i dont think it is very nice to be talking about her that away her and he babby mean a lot to me and none of u mother f'ers do ok so it is best for u to stop talking about her she was doing good till she lost her mother and she is takeing it hard just like i would if i lost my mom and just like you no long pices of s*h*i*t would ok so i would keep her name out of ur mouth and thoughts so thats all i have to say unles i get back on her and c more dumb asssssssss comments!!!!! love you ashley sissy
Learn to spell.
Ashley is a shit, she was before her mom died and still is.
You obviously dont know what she has been up to lately so stop acting like you do.
You're probably going to turn out just as bad as the rest of your family anyways.
lol

Clarksville, TN

#8 Oct 14, 2010
listin here u dumb a** fuc*** i dont no u and you dont no me and i do no how to spell and u ant my teacher so stop t given me was to spell i might turn out to be like my family that is in the futcher not the present so u dumb bit** so u need to get over you self and stop sayn i am going to turn out lke my family my family has gone threw a nough sh** and need a nother one to handel soo leve me the fu** alone and stop talking about my family yours is proble gustas bad !!!!!!
WTF

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 16, 2010
there all crap bunch of drunks and pill heads.thats all they are.most of them are drunk got dope heads livin in the same house as there kids.someone should do something about that.
curious

Clay City, KY

#10 Oct 29, 2010
who is she dating now?
canthelp

United States

#11 Nov 11, 2010
she cant help it look at her mother and her father a lot iss her dads fault
Get a life

Clarksville, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2010
WTF wrote:
there all crap bunch of drunks and pill heads.thats all they are.most of them are drunk got dope heads livin in the same house as there kids.someone should do something about that.
First of all, I have to say that I would love it if any one of the people who were low enough to make negative comments about this girl would grow a pair and not be scared to give your real name. Let me say this, you people know a f***ing thing about Ashley King or her family so you really need to just keep your pathetic mouths shut. First of all, I don't know if you are just stupid or if you are thinking of a completely different family, but NONE of the King family fits anything you said in your post. I don't know where you get your info, but I can guarantee that there are no drunks or pillheads living in any house with anyone's kids. Yes, people in the King family drink and a couple of them are (WRONGLY) considered pillheads, but that does not reflect on the whole family and it definately does not give anyone the right to tell lies just to make someone look bad. You can not be from Middletown, because if you were you would know that Brenda King (who is Ashley's grandmother) is one of the most well-liked and well-respected people in this town and to judge the King family as a whole reflects on her because she is the matriarch and basically the heart and soul of the family. Whoever you are WTF, you need to lose the cowardice and put your real name on here so that the King family will know who is spreading such pathetic and sorry bullsh*t lies and so that they will know who to "discuss" these inaccuracies with. As for me, all I can say is whoever you are, you better pray I never find out who you are because I personally guarantee that these will be the last negative remarks you ever make about Ashley and about the King family in general. I know, since you think there are kids in this family who are in a bad situation, why don't you do the adult thing and confront any member of the family. If you don't know who they are (and I would almost bet that you don't) you can ask pretty much anyone in town. The King family has been a part of this community for generations and I am more than confident that here are SO, SO many more people who would say you were a lowlife piece of dogsh*t than there are those who would agree with you. But if you want to keep sounding like the gutless, cowardly piece of sh*t that you are then keep posting on this topic. The more you talk the easier it will be for a member of the family to figure out who you are and then the real fun can begin...lol.
Get a life

Clarksville, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2010
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to spell.
Ashley is a shit, she was before her mom died and still is.
You obviously dont know what she has been up to lately so stop acting like you do.
You're probably going to turn out just as bad as the rest of your family anyways.
Your comment if just as sorry as any of the ones made by people bashing Ashley for things they know nothing about. I just wonder if you have any idea whose comment you were responding to, because you talk as if you know who "catherineo" is, and if you do then you are just as pathetic as everyone else who gets on this site and trashes people they know nothing about just because they have no lives of their own and no one cares what they have to say face-to-face so they hide behind annonimity online. In case you don't know who you were responding to I will tell you this much. This "catherineo" is a child who has more courage and heart than anyone else on this site because she does not hide behind a screen name and live in fear that someone will figure out who she is and disagree with her opinion. This girl was willing to risk you low-lives trashing her to defend someone who she has known and thought of as a friend her whole life, and she has every right to defend her in any way she sees fit. I find it pretty pathetic that the only way you could find to put your two cents into the discussion was to childishly point out a couple of misspelled words written by a young girl. I will tell you this with not a doubt in my mind; "catherineo" is more mature, more intelligent, and more of a decent human being at her young age than you will ever be in your life. My advice to you would be to just keep your mouth shut from now on before you end up giving away your identity and humiliate yourself for making fun of a young child for spelling a couple of words wrong.
Get a life

Clarksville, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2010
Instead of replying to individual posts from now on, I am just going to speak to all of you pieces of sh*t at the same time. First and foremost, I don't know who the hell any of you are (and for your sakes, I amost hope I never do) but I don't have derogatory enough terms for any of you people who are saying these negative things about Ashley (as well as about her family). I cannot imagine how sorry your lives must be that you have to fill your time spreading such pathetic lies about someone you know nothing about. Losing a mother is the worst thing that can happen to a child (no matter how old the child), and you people probably have no idea what it is like for that to happen. What happened to Ashley's mother was a very tragic thing and it was harder on Ashley than she lets on. She is a very courageous girl and she is only trying to put her life back together after going through some of the worst possible personal trauma. Yes, she is having some problems, but if you knew her you would see how well she is dealing with things outwardly. On the inside, she is having a very hard time and I cannot believe there are people out there who are so heartless that they would say anything bad about her. I don't know where anyone got the idea that she was using her mother's death to get money, because I personally don't know of anyone she has tried to con to get money from (and believe me, I would know). She has not used her mother's death in any way, and her entire family is proud of the way she is handling this tragedy with maturity and intelligence. However, seeing things like this, and hearing what a very few idiots in this town think of her will not in any way help her to get over any of this and will only make things worse for her, and I can promise you one thing. Ashley King comes from a very close family and any member of that family woud do whatever was necessary to protect their own. So, in other words, I strongly suggest keeping your stupid, childish, lying mouth shut from now on, OR, you can stop being cowards, hiding behind a screen name and try putting down your real name. I am sure there are several members of the family who would love to have the chance to set you straight in person.
And also, whoever said that Ashley's problems were her dad's fault is so stupid that I amost forgot to address that comment. That man has always been an amazing father and his family (the only people whose opinions matter at all) are all proud of how willing he was to be the full time parent to the kids when whey needed it, all while working his butt off doing physical labor that most people would rather die than do. If there were more people like Tommy King out there, there would be a lost more respectful children and a lot less people like you, who were obviously not raised right.
wondering

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2010
Get a life wrote:
Instead of replying to individual posts from now on, I am just going to speak to all of you pieces of sh*t at the same time. First and foremost, I don't know who the hell any of you are (and for your sakes, I amost hope I never do) but I don't have derogatory enough terms for any of you people who are saying these negative things about Ashley (as well as about her family). I cannot imagine how sorry your lives must be that you have to fill your time spreading such pathetic lies about someone you know nothing about. Losing a mother is the worst thing that can happen to a child (no matter how old the child), and you people probably have no idea what it is like for that to happen. What happened to Ashley's mother was a very tragic thing and it was harder on Ashley than she lets on. She is a very courageous girl and she is only trying to put her life back together after going through some of the worst possible personal trauma. Yes, she is having some problems, but if you knew her you would see how well she is dealing with things outwardly. On the inside, she is having a very hard time and I cannot believe there are people out there who are so heartless that they would say anything bad about her. I don't know where anyone got the idea that she was using her mother's death to get money, because I personally don't know of anyone she has tried to con to get money from (and believe me, I would know). She has not used her mother's death in any way, and her entire family is proud of the way she is handling this tragedy with maturity and intelligence. However, seeing things like this, and hearing what a very few idiots in this town think of her will not in any way help her to get over any of this and will only make things worse for her, and I can promise you one thing. Ashley King comes from a very close family and any member of that family woud do whatever was necessary to protect their own. So, in other words, I strongly suggest keeping your stupid, childish, lying mouth shut from now on, OR, you can stop being cowards, hiding behind a screen name and try putting down your real name. I am sure there are several members of the family who would love to have the chance to set you straight in person.
And also, whoever said that Ashley's problems were her dad's fault is so stupid that I amost forgot to address that comment. That man has always been an amazing father and his family (the only people whose opinions matter at all) are all proud of how willing he was to be the full time parent to the kids when whey needed it, all while working his butt off doing physical labor that most people would rather die than do. If there were more people like Tommy King out there, there would be a lost more respectful children and a lot less people like you, who were obviously not raised right.
get a life who was ashley's mom i went to school with girl that dated tommy i thought they had married wondered if was her.. but saying prayers for the family.
MaybeMe

Versailles, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>get a life who was ashley's mom i went to school with girl that dated tommy i thought they had married wondered if was her.. but saying prayers for the family.
who are you talkin about becasue he has been married numerous times with numerous kids..
yea

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 26, 2010
Is she the one dating Brad Florence cause he is really bad off now!!!!
wtf

Detroit, MI

#18 Nov 27, 2010
who cares he's a loser to.
get a life

Clarksville, TN

#19 Nov 29, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>get a life who was ashley's mom i went to school with girl that dated tommy i thought they had married wondered if was her.. but saying prayers for the family.
Ashley's mom was Betty Endicott. She was from Mt. Sterling and she was about 39 years old. She and Tommy divorced years ago, but they remained friends and her death was hard on the entire King family because of the effect it had on her two kids. They are dealing with it the best way they know how and their family are proud of the maturity they have shown since it happened. On their behalf, thank you for the prayers because they need them.
whoru

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley's mom was Betty Endicott. She was from Mt. Sterling and she was about 39 years old. She and Tommy divorced years ago, but they remained friends and her death was hard on the entire King family because of the effect it had on her two kids. They are dealing with it the best way they know how and their family are proud of the maturity they have shown since it happened. On their behalf, thank you for the prayers because they need them.
which school did you go to...i went o school with a girl by the same name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Middletown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Betty 166,434
GRC is a mess to drop off/exit 2 hr another mom 2
Mechelle Dotson (Apr '16) 2 hr You need Help 5
Big One 2 hr Just Wondering 3
Wal-Mart 2 hr Parent 8
Out on the town (Nov '16) 3 hr Observation 124
She will give it away 4 hr TomTom 9

North Middletown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Middletown Mortgages