First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Listen Up

Williamson, WV

#1 Jun 17, 2012
You comeinto the mexican restaurant all the time and talking smack about wanting a mexican baby and ya know what? You cna't have oe and another thing the next time you are in there and me and my peeps know who you are and where you live and so we will embarrass you in front of all the customers for asking mexicna men for a mexican baby. Those men all have wives or girlfriends so the next time you bring youre ass in there talking shit about wanting a mexican baby we will be there to let everyone know how you talk to those guys and what you want so why don;t you adopt a mexican baby? Those men don't want you.You live at east williamson and you are being laughed at every time you make an ass of youre self and talking about wanting to make a mexican baby with those certain guys.You are being laughed at by them.
on vacation

New York, NY

#2 Jun 17, 2012
what about the nasty ass ho's in cantrell manor seeing those nasty mexicans. mexicans stink and carry stuff. people see them sneeking in and parking away to go in. lots of drugs there also. the po po is watching.
i love ny

New York, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2012
you nasty people need shot.
lmao

Logan, WV

#4 Jun 17, 2012
on vacation wrote:
what about the nasty ass ho's in cantrell manor seeing those nasty mexicans. mexicans stink and carry stuff. people see them sneeking in and parking away to go in. lots of drugs there also. the po po is watching.
your a dumba@@, racist much?
Ouch

Williamson, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Did we strike a nerve in you? I think so.Keep coming in the restaurant wanting a mexican baby. They won't even have sex with you but they will take youre tip money and laugh at you. East end.LOL

Williamson, WV

#6 Jun 17, 2012
How do you know mexicans stink? You are stupid and have no clue. You are racist and thats sad.
sarcastic

Charleston, WV

#7 Jun 17, 2012
Reply wrote:
How do you know mexicans stink? You are stupid and have no clue. You are racist and thats sad.
maybe they know they stink because they can smell the stinch that comes off you after you've banged one dumbass!!
bert

Kistler, WV

#8 Jun 17, 2012
they are going to take over 'see when hose a-gets set up there he calls his brother hose b ect
ManOfQuality

Nashville, TN

#9 Jun 17, 2012
A nice Summer's Eve douche and a month to let it bleed out then I'll go up in it. But I can assure you that you will never F a Mexican Again. Once you go White, you'll never be tight.
glazed pink

Williamson, WV

#10 Jun 17, 2012
ManOfQuality wrote:
A nice Summer's Eve douche and a month to let it bleed out then I'll go up in it. But I can assure you that you will never F a Mexican Again. Once you go White, you'll never be tight.
S T F U rick, if we need any of your lip we know where to find you. Rickys creamed starfish wagon, all bent over with your belly draggin.
RisharStarr

Nashville, TN

#11 Jun 17, 2012
Glazed Pink like the hoopla you are huh?
RisharStarr

Nashville, TN

#12 Jun 17, 2012
glazed pink wrote:
<quoted text>
S T F U rick, if we need any of your lip we know where to find you. Rickys creamed starfish wagon, all bent over with your belly draggin.
And if we need any lip from you we know to find the nearest illegal immigrant and pull your hair so hard that your mouth breaks loose from his shaft.
Lot to learn

Williamson, WV

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Somebody is jealous but you have a lot to learn about mexican's. They are people too and white people are nasty or should i say a lot of them so jealousy gets you no where.
RisharStarr

Nashville, TN

#14 Jun 17, 2012
I know Mexicans are jealous that I am an American Born Citizen. They wish they could be nasty and white just like me...
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#15 Jun 18, 2012
You are all just plain trash. I can understand why you are all being laughed at. Appalachia is the armpit of the country for a reason. Now you possums call it a night and play dead. Thats what you are good at. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Rishar

Nashville, TN

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Hagatha May wrote:
You are all just plain trash. I can understand why you are all being laughed at. Appalachia is the armpit of the country for a reason. Now you possums call it a night and play dead. Thats what you are good at. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
If I'm trash baby why did you let me seep into your but hole and poonanny? What does that make you the carrier of a trashy child? I don't know what your telling your old man about your plump belly. You told me he had a vasectomy so he's bound to feel a lil suspicious. Their's room here in my house for you tho. I'll move ya right in.
Aunt

Peach Creek, WV

#17 Jun 18, 2012
My neice is married to one of those men that work there and have a beautiful son, And he is not nasty or in no way dose he stink..He works up to 15 hours a day sometimes and has more respect and manors than most people I have met in my 42 years on this earth, he is a great father and husband so whoever is telling these nasty lies on these hard working people are dead wrong, its so sad that you dont take time out to get to know some of these people because you are missing out on some real nice hard working people that could be a great friend...Love to all Aunt
lmao

Logan, WV

#18 Jun 18, 2012
ManOfQuality wrote:
now why would that be,lmao, what damage are you going to do with 3 inches
gobbledegook

Ashland, KY

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Aunt wrote:
My neice is married to one of those men that work there and have a beautiful son, And he is not nasty or in no way dose he stink..He works up to 15 hours a day sometimes and has more respect and manors than most people I have met in my 42 years on this earth, he is a great father and husband so whoever is telling these nasty lies on these hard working people are dead wrong, its so sad that you dont take time out to get to know some of these people because you are missing out on some real nice hard working people that could be a great friend...Love to all Aunt
So your zit faced, fat niece found someone desperate enough to marry her for a green card....good for her family I suppose. Shame she has to "really" support her family with her senor sending half his money home to the people he considers his real family. She must not have much at all after he pays the meth whores and crack heads so he doesn't have to hit that blubber belly too often. Keeps him from looking at the 9 and 10 yr. old cuties in the restaurant too.
Response

Williamson, WV

#20 Jun 19, 2012
IN response to mexicans. They are hard working people and you obviously don't want to work so why not let them work? You lazy people that draw checks, well i have something to say about you. Mexican men are hard workers and they are very clean people and if you would take the time to get to know them you would really like them. They are loving and kind hearted people who just want to make a living and go home so whats youre problem? You obviously don't work. And as for the green card that is a myth. get the facts straight before you run youre mouth.At least they are not out there killing, stealing and raping people and on drugs like maybe you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Council Meeting 1 hr Job hunting miner 6
Mingo County Sheriff candidates in the coming e... 8 hr Haley 24
What 8 hr Haley 10
dogs found dead and starved 12 hr mopo 1
How is it when someone beats an 18 year old kid... 15 hr Meeee 124
buskirk family dollar 17 hr champ not chump 6
Promoting Matewan (Jul '15) 21 hr Cop 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Matewan Mortgages