sexy

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2010
so whats up with that fat cow sabrina scales sleeping with everybodies man,she thinks its funny but her day is coming,oh by the way we heard that slut has something,hey men better get checked.it was fun while you were taping it but not to good when it drops and not get back up.lol
juicy

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2010
sexy wrote:
so whats up with that fat cow sabrina scales sleeping with everybodies man,she thinks its funny but her day is coming,oh by the way we heard that slut has something,hey men better get checked.it was fun while you were taping it but not to good when it drops and not get back up.lol
she not nast she dont sleep with everbody men are u jelous bitchhhhh
1 post removed
oh yeah

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2010
she is nasty and so is her fat ass daughter she runs all over her mother she tells her what and who to sleep with and she does it sabrina knows to or ekse its what her little miss ho says that what goes get off the crack take control of your kids and figure out who your kids daddy is
2 posts removed
hussie new from hear

United States

#7 May 7, 2010
who is seeing gary sipple i heard thay like the woman he told me he dont belive in going out on his woman
dangerously waiting

Logan, WV

#8 Jun 30, 2010
Oh my god now the slut is suppose to be pregnant now you know good and damn well she didn't take care of the first two what makes you think she gonna take care of this one,and that so called man she with ain't no damn better with his crack head ass out here trying to act so bad, they both need to be sent off or put under keep playing games with the wrong people and its about to happen people getting tired of you guys shit now.so talk it
moutain boy

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2010
i dont know shes freakin huge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Matewan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 min Rmg 1,290
Is RANDY CASEY CHEATIN on his GIRLFRIEND 4 hr Andy 2
Sandy Chafin an Eugene Copley 18 hr Abc 3
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 19 hr Darktainium 6,683
Rainbow Inn 21 hr lee 1
Bobby New Sat Justwonderin 1
Trouble cashing Money Gram Moneyorders (Dec '09) Sat intheknow 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Matewan Mortgages