STOP METH

Homewood, IL

#1 Mar 3, 2008
DOSE ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DON JENKINS or MARTHA JONES recent arrest??? Did they get popped for manufacturing of methamphetamines ??? I know they had lots of stolen guns !!! I also know they cooked meth !!!
Lavinia Hall

Peru, IN

#2 Mar 5, 2008
really ya need to stop worryin bout er body elses biz and get a life fo reals...dats whats up wit er body today ya need to get a life and stop worryin bout what othas do..
Jenkins

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Mar 7, 2008
L@@K (stop meth ) BITCH, you where the one BUYIN' it from him, so say something.................. SO MIND YA OWN
Tiffany

Lorain, OH

#4 Mar 11, 2008
STOP METH wrote:
DOSE ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DON JENKINS or MARTHA JONES recent arrest??? Did they get popped for manufacturing of methamphetamines ??? I know they had lots of stolen guns !!! I also know they cooked meth !!!
You think u know all about what is going on, well u dont know crap and u need to keep you mouth off of people and worry about your own self. some people have problems i bet if you would get out of everyone eles problems you would see abounch of your own u need to be dealing with!!!!!!!!!!
SOS

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Mar 21, 2008
yeah HEATHER MCINTOSH sure does she is the one who truned DOn & Martha in
STOP METH wrote:
DOSE ANY ONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE DON JENKINS or MARTHA JONES recent arrest??? Did they get popped for manufacturing of methamphetamines ??? I know they had lots of stolen guns !! I also know they cooked meth !!!
Billy

Panama City, FL

#6 Oct 9, 2009
First of all, y'all need to grow up and mature a bit! You think anything somebody does is nobody's business! Well! We all share this world together and everything one does directly or indirectly affects everybody else to some degree no matter how grandiose or minuscule! Meth labs can blow up, but do these druggies with kids give a damn!? Of course not! Why? because they're too damned ignorant and stupid and strung out to care! I tell y'all this now! IT IS MY DAMN BUSINESS WHO DOES WHAT! And just listen to Lavinia Hall with her "er", "biz", "fo reals", "dats", "wit", and "othas"! Sounds like a Black hood chick with all that forced ebonical jibberish! Get a freakin education! It's the business of the honest, law abiding, upstanding folks of America to put you Meth and other hard-core drug users, makers, and dealers down! The death penalty is the only real rehabilitater! Otherwise y'all go to prison get out, go to prison get out, and on the circle goes! Why should my tax dollars go to feed you meals and keep you warm and comfy in prison?! That makes it my business, you mental midgets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) 22 hr party loyalty 98
Debate: Offshore Drilling - North Manchester, IN (Jul '10) Jul '14 Edd 2
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 1,302
John (JJ) Tingle (Sep '09) Jun '14 lol 2
Debate: Obama-Economy - North Manchester, IN (Feb '12) May '14 polly 5
Bill Finney Mar '14 finney 1
IN Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Indiana i... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Ben 1,560
•••
•••
•••

North Manchester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

North Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Manchester