Lacy Lakeview drawing the attention o...

Lacy Lakeview drawing the attention of several new restaurants and businesses

There are 1 comment on the Waco Tribune-Herald story from Sep 2, 2010, titled Lacy Lakeview drawing the attention of several new restaurants and businesses. In it, Waco Tribune-Herald reports that:

New businesses that have located in Lacy Lakeview or will soon open: Taco Bell Heitmiller Steakhouse Atwoods Ranch & Home Freightliner Texas Beverage Belfor Restoration T.J.'s Dave's Burgers Auto Recovery Top Dollar Pawn Angel Paws Source: City of Lacy Lakeview For years an ugly duckling, the shopping center at North Loop 340 and Interstate 35 in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Waco Tribune-Herald.

randallh

Corsicana, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2010
i think its great lacy lakeview is one of my favorite places in the waco area . i wish they could have kept the cinema maybe they could have upgraded it to a stadium seating cinema but im glad to see new businesses for that area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Loop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
News Quintanilla starting fresh (Aug '06) Jul 12 bobby michaels 895
BornTwo I Need It Turn In One BigOne May '15 TwoBlueDeafEyes 1
Local Politics Do you approve of John Garza as State Represent... May '15 Frank Archuleta 1
corrupt cops in windcrest (Nov '14) Mar '15 Tony Sanchez 5
News El Paso traffic headaches continue (Jul '14) Jul '14 Supreme Chicano 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Loop Mortgages