Living The Brand Cowboy Church Of Ath...

Living The Brand Cowboy Church Of Athens Revival Sunday

There are 2 comments on the Tyler Morning Telegraph story from Feb 14, 2009, titled Living The Brand Cowboy Church Of Athens Revival Sunday. In it, Tyler Morning Telegraph reports that:

By PATRICK BUTLER Religion Editor "It's the same message you hear in other churches," said the Rev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tyler Morning Telegraph.

Barbara Corley

AOL

#1 Jul 12, 2009
We have been members several years since before the church was built. Sorry I did not see you fine article, I am sure it was great. i just thought I might mention our official name is Living For the Brand Cowboy Church. This is a very special name to all of us. We thank you for your writing about us. Please do come and visit us if you have not done so. Mrs. John C. Corley Athens
The Church

Celina, TX

#2 Aug 23, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Loop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corrupt cops in windcrest (Nov '14) 9 hr karma 11
James Oakley's lynching Nov 23 LOL 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News No Pain, No Gain: New Interchange at 59/610 Wil... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Nose farts 8
News 3 teens arrested after Denny's heist in Houston... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Francois Pharts 2
News El Paso traffic headaches continue (Jul '14) Jul '14 Supreme Chicano 3
Any women want to be pleased???? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hockey Guy 1

North Loop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Loop Mortgages