El Paso man arrested for his third DW...

El Paso man arrested for his third DWI offense

There are 9 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 3, 2013, titled El Paso man arrested for his third DWI offense. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A 40-year-old East Side man was arrested late Saturday night for his third DWI offense, which is a felony, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Refried Bean Eater

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Is NBC replacing Jay Leno with Jimm Fallon?
Linda

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Refried Bean Eater wrote:
Is NBC replacing Jay Leno with Jimm Fallon?
Yes, apparently.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Guess you forgot what the subject matter was here beef brains. DWI third time. Put him in jail for life before he kills someone,(preferrably Maverick 77 and refried bean eater.).
see the light

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2013
The Judges will probly let him go again, only after he kills someone will they look further.
JWRussel USMC

United States

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, apparently.
i don't understand why they would make such a move.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#6 Mar 4, 2013
JWRussel USMC wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't understand why they would make such a move.
So who are you and what person do you think you're impersonating now. USMC sure does not stand with the name you are using. There is no honor in your actions. You are a violation of your mother. The Marine Corps would stomp your head into the sand and kick you butt into the stagnant water of Subic Bay.
Juan Gomez DeBaca Phd

El Paso, TX

#7 Mar 4, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
<quoted text>So who are you and what person do you think you're impersonating now. USMC sure does not stand with the name you are using. There is no honor in your actions. You are a violation of your mother. The Marine Corps would stomp your head into the sand and kick you butt into the stagnant water of Subic Bay.
I've never heard of Pubic Bay - is that in Cuba?
DC Dave

United States

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Typical El Paso cowboy fan bud light drinking anchor frijole.
J WRussel USMC

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2013
Otra Cheve otra Coors. Coors number one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Loop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 21 OnePhart 1,123
News What we know about the botched armed robbery at... Jan 24 Lmao 3
James Oakley's lynching Nov '16 LOL 1
News No Pain, No Gain: New Interchange at 59/610 Wil... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Nose farts 8
News 3 teens arrested after Denny's heist in Houston... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Francois Pharts 2
News El Paso traffic headaches continue (Jul '14) Jul '14 Supreme Chicano 3
Any women want to be pleased???? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hockey Guy 1

North Loop Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Loop Mortgages