Adopted children stuck in Pago

Nov 18, 2008 Read more: Samoa Observer

Found starving in a Romanian orphanage, Salvation Meauli and her brother were taken to Utah as babies - the first of several children adopted by Scott and Karen Banks.

Read more
Slick Scott Banks

AOL

#1 Dec 5, 2008
This story of the Scott and Karen Banks adopting two children from Romania and then sending them off to live with strangers is so bizarre. What kind of so called parents send kids off to a jungle setting to be cared for by others. These Scott and Karen Banks couple are child traffickers of the worst kind.

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2008
Shamme on those low life Bankses! Thank God that the children had finally a loving and caring family. Their adoptive parents have done a marvelous job of raising them into young adults... a culture in which strong family and community values are of great importance and reinforced.

Nothing happens without a reason. I believe the children needed to be where they at in terms of being in the right hands of people who love them as they would their own...and having an appreciation of family core values

Malo lava i le Alofa i le aiga agalelei lenei! Dont give up girl, keep on pursuing this matter.

I hope they catch these idiots, put them in jail and take any children out of their custody...they are Unfit indeed and are the nightmare parents from hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Logan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE Brenda Lynn Beck Logan UT Apr 18 Children Protector 1
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Apr 16 lol 4
Cheyney Group Accounting Software Review Apr 16 lol 4
Topcoat Construction Limited (TCL Associates) Apr 12 What 2
News Mormon critic John Dehlin says he'll face churc... Jan '15 No Surprise 1
News More business bills will be debated - The Park ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 byronpatel 1
News Police Ask for Public's Help in Underage Sex Case (May '07) Jan '09 intelligent guy 11
More from around the web

North Logan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]