Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Stephanie from America's Pre-Owned Selection is scamming people on Craigslist and other free sites. She is telling people exactly what they want to hear when they call about the cars and then makes plans to meet them. Once they drive from all over to meet her, she won't answer her phone anymore. The address is 1200 E. Broadway, which seems to be unmarked. It's a bait and switch scam. You can't find the address which should be right beside this car lot. You go to the car lot and ask and they try to sell you a car from there since you came for a car in the first place and have the cash in hand. These people are crooked.
crooked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

These people are evil they are crooks liars and cheaters do not buy a car from them! They sold me a horrible car have yet to turn over the title and they sel nothin but lemons i can understand a car needing work done, im a reasonable person but 1500 wortg of work for a car thats 3000 come on now and i have to get a back end! DONT BUY A CAR FROM THEM!
horrible service

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

i have received nothing but bad things from the cart place since i have purchased a car from here. the car is a lemon, like above they wont give me my title claiming i still have money to pay on the car yet,they wont give me a ledgerof how much is owed. there customer service is horrible. like above these people are criminals and the shop looks like a drug front. there is nothing in there but a bunch of dirt and and a raggedy flat screen tv and a desk that sits right by the door nothing else. which makes it even more easy ifthey get caught they can run. but seriously i suggest you never purchase a car they will try and get as much money as possible out of you im going to the better business bereau. if your looking for a car and you see this place just keep on driving if you see a nice car you like still keep driving becasue most likely there is something wrong with the car.
Nlr

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

This car lot is horrible they do not help after the sell and only sell lemons if they do try to fix a problem it is through a shad tree machanic and will not last.
crooked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

horrible service wrote:
i have received nothing but bad things from the cart place since i have purchased a car from here. the car is a lemon, like above they wont give me my title claiming i still have money to pay on the car yet,they wont give me a ledgerof how much is owed. there customer service is horrible. like above these people are criminals and the shop looks like a drug front. there is nothing in there but a bunch of dirt and and a raggedy flat screen tv. and a desk that sits right by the door nothing else. which makes it even more easy ifthey get caught they can run. but seriously i suggest you never purchase a car they will try and get as much money as possible out of you im going to the better business bereau. if your looking for a car and you see this place just keep on driving if you see a nice car you like still keep driving becasue most likely there is something wrong with the car.
I totally understand they won't give me my title either and the car is broke down now I've put in about 4k in the truck and now they say I'm going to have to put 3k no way! I'm going to the bbb also
pissssssed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2011

Judged:

I bought a car from them had it 2 months and the whole second month it has been parked and still is I'm calling bbb
lisa

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

Judged:

Normally I don't write reviews but because such a great experience with this car lot I decided to post a comment. People never come to say something nice they just complain. This lot is by far the best lot I have visited in years. The owner is a honest man who is very helpful when trying to select a car. I am a single female and I knew nothing about cars and he helped me select the perfect car. When I had something wrong with my car he had his mechanic fix it for nothing because it was a simple fix which he is not required to do because you buy a car as is. This is a used car lot people not a brand new car lot so stop complaining. I trust the people here more than anywhere and would never go to another lot again
the car lot r lemons

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2012

Judged:

Don't buy a car from them they cars r lemons
Misty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

This is a wonderful dealership. I purchased a vehicle from them 2 years ago and my car is still running great!
shelly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Do not buy here the lot is a scam they charge outrageous down payments and repo for 4 days late. The cars no.matter how good they look are lemons and after u buy they dont care. Cant wait to pay this car off and be done
Julie

Mesquite, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I bought a car there and it runs great! Great customer service. Used cars are always going to have problems but you got to test drive on the highway and look at the engine to fine a good car. I don't know why folks complain when you buy the car AS IS. It is your responsibility to know cars. Anyway, great car, great service.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Is there a car dealer, new or used, that anybody can trust? I don't think so. Same with politicians or anybody else after your $$$.
Henry

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Horrible service. Outrageous fees. My car was towed from the store just after I made a payment because it was 3 days late. They are scammers that can never provide, once you buy the car they don't care just want the money.
Runda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Ok.....listen ppl DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CAR LOT.....WARNING COMES BEFORE DISTRUCTION...BAD BIZNESS....REPO CAUSE YOUR INSURANCE LAPS....THEN SAY U NEED TO PAY THE BALANCE OF IT OFF TO GET IT BACK...WHO OWNS THE LOT TONY OR STEPHANIE....LOOK AT IT!!!!!..JUST KEEPN IT REAL PPL...WE ALL HIT HARD TIMES...THIS WAT THEY DOIN IS..."WRONG".... THANKS
Jesus chid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Ths carlot is full of money hungry people wit nasty attitude u try n tlk to them they dodge u stephanie has a nasty attitude n she acts like she is on top of the world n tony neva der jus remeber wat goes up must cum dwn yall are dirty people n dnt believe n hard time but expect people to understand when they sell lemons to u
its a dirty place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I understand every one comments let go n let god handle them n they ways that carlot wont last they have alot of cars that dnt wrk n they have no understanding n i had my car for a day n had four problem and ask cud i get my money back n he said thats out the question n the funny thing about it i klld up there when i was around the corner to see was tony in and stephanie said no n i pulled up and he was rite there they are scammer i pray for them
TRUTH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

They acting together just to get u to come to NLR!! LOL WOE CANT SALE XARS SO STRAIGHT UP HAVE TO LIE!!! BE WARNED THEY WORK TOGETHER STEPHANIE N TONY NORTH LITTLE ROCK NOT LITTLE ROCK...THATS WHY THE ADDRESS N PICS DONT MATCH UP STRAIGHT SCAMMERS THESE PEOPLE..IF THEY LIE IN THE BEGINNING THEY WILL LIE THRU IT ALL CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!!
very pissed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Scammers unprofessional my car is paid off still no title if u dont wanna be screwed over DO NOT GO To this car place AMericas preowned full of shit bitch wont call u back or answer the phone i have contacted the STATE POLICE and ATTORNEY Generals office i suggest u all do the same
truthstar

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I have personally met Stephanie and she is a kind hearted young lady. Honestly the person that I met is completely opposite of the person you are describing. She was completely open and honest with me about my car and she was extremely helpful in helping me choose the right vehicle for me. She was always available to me and answered all of my phone calls. These are wonderful people who work at this car lot and I believe you are just jealous of her. She is very beautiful and I see observe how women treat her when I have been on the lot. Some women give stanky looks and just are low class women with attitudes. I completely trust the owner of the lot and Stephanie and that is why I purchased my car and cars for my children from this lot. This is a family owned business and they know how to treat people. I am sorry some people don't get exactly what they want then make up stories about good people. Car lots are in the business of making money. If you see a car on craiglist and someone purchases it before you do, how does that make them crooked? get a life.
truthstar

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

pissed off wrote:
Stephanie from America's Pre-Owned Selection is scamming people on Craigslist and other free sites. She is telling people exactly what they want to hear when they call about the cars and then makes plans to meet them. Once they drive from all over to meet her, she won't answer her phone anymore. The address is 1200 E. Broadway, which seems to be unmarked. It's a bait and switch scam. You can't find the address which should be right beside this car lot. You go to the car lot and ask and they try to sell you a car from there since you came for a car in the first place and have the cash in hand. These people are crooked.
I have personally met Stephanie and she is a kind hearted young lady. Honestly the person that I met is completely opposite of the person you are describing. She was completely open and honest with me about my car and she was extremely helpful in helping me choose the right vehicle for me. She was always available to me and answered all of my phone calls. These are wonderful people who work at this car lot and I believe you are just jealous of her. She is very beautiful and I see observe how women treat her when I have been on the lot. Some women give stanky looks and just are low class women with attitudes. I completely trust the owner of the lot and Stephanie and that is why I purchased my car and cars for my children from this lot. This is a family owned business and they know how to treat people. I am sorry some people don't get exactly what they want then make up stories about good people. Car lots are in the business of making money. If you see a car on craiglist and someone purchases it before you do, how does that make them crooked? get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Little Rock Discussions

Search the North Little Rock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 256
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,957
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 1 hr Knock knock 827
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 407
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 1,762
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 214
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 375
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Little Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Little Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••