fatty

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 13, 2013
I'm looking for a good trainer and possibly a nutritionist! Point me in the right direction PLEASE! I am located in the Conway area. So not looking for a long drive.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 13, 2013
fatty wrote:
I'm looking for a good trainer and possibly a nutritionist! Point me in the right direction PLEASE! I am located in the Conway area. So not looking for a long drive.
That's your problem, you drive too much. Start walking LARDO!
Jasmine

Conway, AR

#3 Jan 28, 2013
fatty wrote:
If you are looking to shed up to 50 lbs, tabs have no health problems- especially diabetes- I suggest fasting. It has worked for me, very quickly. Just don't eat, and keep hydrated. Once your body is depleted of ketones (in the liver) at around day 3, your body will use its fat for energy. This also happens on low carb diets. Anyway, after you lose most of the weight you want (it will probably take as little as a month or two), then workout and eat right to maintain it. Note: you can still eat for a day or two out of each week you fast and still lose weight.
Good luck!
Redraider72

Conway, AR

#4 Feb 12, 2013
still looking for a trainer - I know oh some great ones to refer you to ...in Conway. Congrats on making the decision to better yourself :)
fatty

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Redraider72 wrote:
still looking for a trainer - I know oh some great ones to refer you to ...in Conway. Congrats on making the decision to better yourself :)
Yes I am!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Little Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr TN Voter 20,083
The Vic Ames Show, KATV, 1968. PLEASE HELP! (Dec '09) 9 hr 501Kid 9
Parents be charged with felonies if their kids... Jul 31 robbie 1
Fire at st Vincent? Jul 26 Hjeremiah 1
Jeremy Johnson(J3) Jul 26 Lovelovelove 7
Sherwin Williams Open on Sundays!!!!! (Oct '07) Jul 25 MLC 16
estate sale! one day only!! Jul 23 3832idlewild 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Little Rock Mortgages