I-380 wreck kills motorist in SUV

I-380 wreck kills motorist in SUV

There are 9 comments on the Des Moines Register story from Jul 5, 2010, titled I-380 wreck kills motorist in SUV. In it, Des Moines Register reports that:

North Liberty, Ia. - The Iowa State Patrol is investigating a fatal traffic accident on Interstate Highway 380 in Johnson County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Des Moines Register.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Let me guess, no seat belt and sober?
Misti

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2010
why do people judge when you dont know the person or the circumstances in the situation. If it comes to light that she was drunk and no seatbelt...talk all you want...but until then....please don't

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Misti wrote:
why do people judge when you dont know the person or the circumstances in the situation. If it comes to light that she was drunk and no seatbelt...talk all you want...but until then....please don't
60% of crashes are single car crashes and 60% of crashes are not alcohol related. Which means that most of the time people are sober when they are out there smashing themselves up and smashing into other people.
LESA

Columbia, MO

#4 Jul 15, 2010
This happens to be my cousin and was VERY TRAGIC! Before you start passing judgement and starting rumors you might wanna get the FACTS! Her family is in enough pain without slander!

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#5 Jul 15, 2010
Misti wrote:
If it comes to light that she was drunk and no seatbelt...talk all you want...but until then....please don't
It's my road, I'll talk about what happens on it all I want to.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 28, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's my road, I'll talk about what happens on it all I want to.
Regardless of the circumstances, this is a tragedy and compassion should be shown, not arrogance. Who are you to judge a person whose life has been taken? Death is a terrible thing, and whether or not it's one's own fault doesn't alter the fact we have lost a fellow human being whose voice will never be heard again and who will always be absent from those who loved her.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 28, 2010
LESA wrote:
This happens to be my cousin and was VERY TRAGIC! Before you start passing judgement and starting rumors you might wanna get the FACTS! Her family is in enough pain without slander!
I'm so very sorry about your cousin. Please give her family my condolences. God bless you.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of the circumstances, this is a tragedy and compassion should be shown, not arrogance. Who are you to judge a person whose life has been taken? Death is a terrible thing, and whether or not it's one's own fault doesn't alter the fact we have lost a fellow human being whose voice will never be heard again and who will always be absent from those who loved her.
If they loved her, they would have taught her how to drive or drove her around if she was incapable of learning how to do so.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#9 Jul 29, 2010
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>If they loved her, they would have taught her how to drive or drove her around if she was incapable of learning how to do so.
How callous of you to make such a cruel judgement! Not having been there, you haven't the slightest idea what happened to cause the accident. Her driving skills may have had little to do with it, as many things could have happened. For all you know, she could have been run off the road by a reckless driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Oldham (Nov '10) Jun 3 Jon_Doe 15
News Wall Street Is Betting on Bush and Clinton (Jul '15) Jun 3 Big Bad John Roberts 6
News Police: Woman's Blood Alcohol Three Times Legal... May '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Fire investigation continues May '16 Elise Gingerich 2
Free Moshi Monster Accounts (Jun '12) May '16 Scampycute 105
News Therapist, 76, accused of 'billing female patie... Apr '16 Elise Gingerich 2
News Court strikes down Iowa City robbery conviction... Apr '16 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Liberty Mortgages