Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Urbana Daily Citizen news paper today.
Listed Nathan Holycross run in with the law.
Not someone I would vote for. He would not even make a
comment about his criminal mischief.

Vote for Jason Keeran. He is for our community.
Keeran is a joke

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 6, 2011
The Keeran family is a bad joke.
They could not run KARE (bounced paychecks, missed paydays, covering up for an employee charged with sex crimes).
Then there is the issue of Keeran collecting disability while also being employed as mayor.
Concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 7, 2011
Jason Keeran and his family are the ipitome of white trash. He is not qualified to mop the floors in an adult bookstore let alone run this town.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 7, 2011
And you think Nathan Holycross can do better.
He could not even make the payments on a truck and snow plow business
he had. The truck was repoed for non payment.
He does not manage his life or money very well so how can he take care of this small community.
Concerned citizen wrote:
Jason Keeran and his family are the ipitome of white trash. He is not qualified to mop the floors in an adult bookstore let alone run this town.
Keeran is a joke

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 8, 2011
I notice you chose to ignore the FACTS I posted about Keeren.
Bad payroll checks
Employing a person busted in an internet under age sex sting
Collecting disability while employed as mayor
and on it goes
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 9, 2011
Have not heard this info before.
The mayor's position only pays around $2,500 a year.
They must be doing something right, they are still in business.
But Jason won the election again. The community must like him or
he would not have won.
Keeran is a joke wrote:
I notice you chose to ignore the FACTS I posted about Keeren.
Bad payroll checks
Employing a person busted in an internet under age sex sting
Collecting disability while employed as mayor
and on it goes
Keeran is a joke

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 9, 2011
It's a community of idiots.
It doesn't matter how much the position pays, if he is or was collecting disability that is fraud, period.
Ask around to former employees about the scores of missed paydays and hot payroll checks he wrote.
Nathan is an exemployee of Kare, did you know that?
Someone needs to look into his criminal record....involving the internet and sex during the period he was a Kare employee.
Keeran is a joke

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 9, 2011
BTW, here is part of Nate's record:
http://statecasefiles.justia.com/documents/oh...
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 9, 2011
I believe the Urbana Citizen newspaper covered his criminal history but would not elaborate only with dates, etc.
I know Nathan Holycross has a very bad history.
His history goes back to when he was in high school. Let's just say it has been said by some graduates that he was odd then and did not really want to bunk with him on Florida Disney trip and so on.
Keeran is a joke wrote:
It's a community of idiots.
It doesn't matter how much the position pays, if he is or was collecting disability that is fraud, period.
Ask around to former employees about the scores of missed paydays and hot payroll checks he wrote.
Nathan is an exemployee of Kare, did you know that?
Someone needs to look into his criminal record....involving the internet and sex during the period he was a Kare employee.
Keeran is a joke

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 9, 2011
Ok I admit, Nathan is my gay lover and I was hoping he would win the mayors race.
North Lewisburg Citizen

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 9, 2011
LOL!!! I knew it!!!!
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 9, 2011
Gays never do anything straight....
Keeran is a joke wrote:
Ok I admit, Nathan is my gay lover and I was hoping he would win the mayors race.
blacksunday

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 13, 2011
how cares
retards

Mount Gilead, OH

#15 Nov 17, 2011
You all look like retards and give your town a bad name.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#16 Nov 27, 2011
No. Nathan just put a stench in the air himself. He is the one to blame. There is no way our community would survive under his leadership. He barely survives himself because of his choices he has made over the years.
retards wrote:
You all look like retards and give your town a bad name.
JUSTICE

Morristown, NJ

#17 Feb 8, 2012
Well, thats one less bad person we have to worry about on the streets of N. Lewisburg. Its really a great place but everyone knows theres always a bad apple in the bunch!
just a neighbor

Harrod, OH

#18 Feb 15, 2012
JUSTICE wrote:
Well, thats one less bad person we have to worry about on the streets of N. Lewisburg. Its really a great place but everyone knows theres always a bad apple in the bunch!
Where'd he go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Informational meeting on medical marijuana shed... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Chicken Little 1
Lime build up from water (Feb '17) Jun '17 Big Jim 4
Election Who do you support for State House in Ohio (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '17 State pharrt 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News North Lewisburg residents to see utility increa... (Dec '08) Feb '17 Concerned 21
News Smart Mobility Corridor to become Ohio's first ... (Dec '16) Feb '17 Jackie 2
News Cars, trucks coming to Main Street - (Aug '16) Aug '16 spanky rodriguez 1

North Lewisburg Jobs

Personal Finance

North Lewisburg Mortgages