Pahrump, NV

#1618 Dec 13, 2012
Nothing, they claimed it wasa justified. They probably got promoted. LOL
Henderson

United States

#1619 Dec 20, 2012
Sam wrote:
Nothing, they claimed it wasa justified. They probably got promoted. LOL
Henderson is so corrupt it will make your head spin.
So glad we are selling out.
Remember

Roseville, MI

#1620 Dec 30, 2012
As the residents of Henderson and Las Vegas closes out the year of killings and abuse caused by the police.

You need to remember the victims and their families.

The City of Henderson and Las Vegas is responsible.

This city has bad leadership and failed control.
Remember
Joe

Owensboro, KY

#1621 Dec 31, 2012
Wow... no police dept could be that bad....been to vegas a few times and never had a problem. The officers I talked with seemed nice to me....
Funny

United States

#1622 Jan 15, 2013
Joe wrote:
Wow... no police dept could be that bad....been to vegas a few times and never had a problem. The officers I talked with seemed nice to me....
Clueless.
Reminder

United States

#1624 Jan 28, 2013
MPs wrote:
To all who value American Freedoms, this is not about being anti-police. Itís about alerting the public to a series of recorded facts that show Nevada police to be over abusive and violent compared to other US cities. The records show little or no leadership to control the abusive, overzealous, gun happy, motorist harassing, violent police, found in Henderson and Las Vegas Nevada. Itís about their records on file, which indicates excessive abuse towards resident, families, children, elderly and visitors to the valley. Itís about abuse of power and authority by terrorist hiding behind the badge. Donít kid your self, it doesnít take rocket science to see it, read or hear about police abuse in this area. As a five year resident and victim of petty police harassment, it becomes quickly evident, that the police are systematically abusing the general public and the leadership has failed to control it. Itís so bad that residents are selling out and a newly hired Henderson Chief of Police has quit. Itís their record of abuse and cover-ups that should be sounding alarms in everyoneís head. Itís about police abuse and the violation of every US Americanís Constitutional rights and civil liberties. The police have established that they cannot be trusted. The Proof is a matter of public record. Be aware and protect your families from the police in Nevada.
Reminder. NOTHING has changed.
Repeat

Roseville, MI

#1625 Feb 21, 2013
Reminder wrote:
<quoted text> Reminder. NOTHING has changed.
To all the sleeping sheep of Nevada. Wake up.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#1626 Feb 22, 2013
Joe wrote:
When you are not a scumbag criminal doing illegal chit they are fine. As for the dirtballs, F'em.
Funny

Roseville, MI

#1627 Feb 24, 2013
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>When you are not a scumbag criminal doing illegal chit they are fine. As for the dirtballs, F'em.
Blind and Ignorant doesn't make you smart.
Henderson NV is a police abusive city and filled with corrupt judges..
Never Forget

Roseville, MI

#1628 Mar 8, 2013
Reminder wrote:
<quoted text> Reminder. NOTHING has changed.
Never Forget
mrmburns80

Ocala, FL

#1629 Mar 15, 2013
check out this video of false arrest & harassment

Doug

Fargo, ND

#1630 Apr 6, 2013
One cannot appear poor , homeless or carry any kind of backpack around freemont street. It is against the law to be poor and homeless in vegas and one will (as I can attest to) end up in jail on such bogus charges as 1. Pedestrian interference, despite no pedestrians around. 2. drinking a beer in public when people freely walk about freemont st. with cocktails. I came out of a 7/11 store with a bag of groceries I had bought to go to my room and was promptly policed up with some transients, off to jail for trespassing, lost my groceries and about 3 weeks in jail. No money for lawyer , so one sits and waits. Their mission is to get rid of poor and transients in Vegas. It is the worst place I have ever been when backpacking the country.
get-a-grip

Pahrump, NV

#1631 Apr 10, 2013
John wrote:
Hi Patrick, I guess the forum ebbs and flows with the news of the day. I don't think you could find one story that shows all police are bad. Most of them are pretty good people that make mistakes like anyone else. I am a lawyer in Nevada, and I have worked with and against many cops here. The overwhelming majority are trying to do the right thing. Second guessing their work without having all the facts is never a good idea. Before you zero in on one story that shows all cops are bad, how many lives do they save in one day? One bad one can pollute 100 good ones, and that is just not fair any way you slice it.
I agree their, pretty good people who do not pay for the mistakes they make and that is bullshit. I had a incident were the cop here in pahrump overlooked vital information and I ended up in jail with felony charges. I never have been on the wrong side of the law and now at 40 years my life has been turned upside-down. Lost my job and about to loss my house because been reduced to minimum wage. All cause the sum bag didn't pay attention to facts.
get-a-grip

Pahrump, NV

#1632 Apr 10, 2013
I agree their, pretty good people who do not pay for the mistakes they make and that is bullshit. I had a incident were the cop here in pahrump overlooked vital information and I ended up in jail with felony charges. I never have been on the wrong side of the law and now at 40 years my life has been turned upside-down. Lost my job and about to loss my house because been reduced to minimum wage. All cause the sum bag didn't pay attention to facts.
dean franklin

Weaverville, NC

#1633 Apr 17, 2013
there is no such thing as a law abiding person unless you know ever law there is some laws cause you break others the laws are passed everywhere every day and they just pile up like the shit the law is
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#1634 Apr 17, 2013
I'm not really anti-police as much as I'm anti-a-hole...:P

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1635 Apr 27, 2013
Joe wrote:
Vegas has more of a Scumbag Problem.....
scootinvegas

Phoenix, AZ

#1636 May 1, 2013
Try riding a scooter in this town without atleast being pulled over for no reason. Motorcycle cops. ARE THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!
See

United States

#1637 May 9, 2013
Agee and its getting worse.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1638 May 10, 2013
traffic cops are bad everywhere. I don't even consider them real police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im being FOLLOWED by a Group of Cars,Trucks,Tow... (Jul '15) Sat Crusher42 108
Debt Assistance Network, LLC (Jan '12) Fri Scammed2 5
Gay teen las vegas (Jun '16) Fri Spring Valley 22
News Dennis Hof: By suspending his license at the Lo... Apr 20 Joe T 67
News Las Vegas: Six alleged gang members plead innoc... (Dec '09) Apr 18 Scary 30
News Las Vegas man shot neighbor as he lay on ground... Apr 18 Yikes 2
Super Fire Black Tar Heroin 4 Sale In Las Vegas (Jul '15) Apr 12 Dewie 11

North Las Vegas Jobs

Personal Finance

North Las Vegas Mortgages