Anti-police Forum
Agreeed

Roseville, MI

#1597 Sep 30, 2012
Free Jessica wrote:
Mark Gibbons was the dishonorable Judge on the Kangaroo court in Jessica's case and is now the Cheif Justice on the Nevada Supreme Court.
The State of Nevada and Silver State and Clarke County were directly responsible for having the 6 Juvenile Deliquents pick up trash grossly unprotected on a 75 MPH interstate to save themselves money.
By railroading Jessica all of the other guilty parties were able to skate and remain unpunished other than the enormous cash settlements that were paid to the victims families.
Railroading Jessica not only helped the dishonest Judge Mark Gibbons gain his seat on the Nevada Supreme Court but it also diverted the shame of the other responsible parties.In the meantime Jessica rots in Prison with a draconian sentence for falling asleep at the wheel.
I am not saying that Jessica didn't deserve a punishment for being behind the wheel.
But NOT all of the blame and not 52 years in prison.Nobody was supposed to be on that interstate unprotected.
Jessica's bail was the highest ever in the State of Nevada and I am quite sure that She poses NO threat whatsoever to society.Jessica belongs Free! Immediately
Agree.
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#1598 Sep 30, 2012
Agreeed wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
Yeah, the system sucks. Juveniles shouldn't be forced into slave labor in unsafe conditions because some stupid ass judge is into punishment. Just give them a fine and let them be. Our country is the only civilized country with a death penalty. We're in the company of Iran, Red China and North Korea. We should be more like civilized Europe.
Agree

United States

#1599 Oct 9, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the system sucks. Juveniles shouldn't be forced into slave labor in unsafe conditions because some stupid ass judge is into punishment. Just give them a fine and let them be. Our country is the only civilized country with a death penalty. We're in the company of Iran, Red China and North Korea. We should be more like civilized Europe.
Agree.
Billy

Los Angeles, CA

#1600 Oct 9, 2012
Yeah, the US system sucks big time.
Lessweforget

United States

#1601 Oct 22, 2012
Less we forget Jessica Williams who was abused by a corrupt judge as a teen and now rotting away in prison for a car accident.
Less we forget the Ice Cream Lady and mom who was executed by a Henderson cop who turned out to be a child rapist.
Less we forget the elderly man the Henderson cops beat and left lying in jail bleeding to death.
Less we forget the handicap man the Henderson cops beat and split his head wide open in front of his wife and children.
Less we for get all the motorist and people terrorized by these Nevada cops to support a broken legal system.
Less we forget who the real enemy of the people are.
Police are not on your side and cannot be trusted.
Be on the alert and watch your backs.
Arm yourself for the day that will come and protect your family.
Benefactor

Las Vegas, NV

#1602 Oct 22, 2012
Yo, my city's police has been understaffed since we mention about the shooting of Tupac Shakur and I'm telling you, brothers/sisters, I want to form a private police force. So far, I'm not going to do it alone. Henderson got enough and so is North Vegas. My city didn't get enough. Some officers are scared away from the east side of the city, so they secure the west instead. Yeah, our police force sucks like derp. I will solve this when I got the money and the support. Before that, let me focus on my work from school.
FUHNV

United States

#1603 Nov 1, 2012
Lessweforget wrote:
Less we forget Jessica Williams who was abused by a corrupt judge as a teen and now rotting away in prison for a car accident.
Less we forget the Ice Cream Lady and mom who was executed by a Henderson cop who turned out to be a child rapist.
Less we forget the elderly man the Henderson cops beat and left lying in jail bleeding to death.
Less we forget the handicap man the Henderson cops beat and split his head wide open in front of his wife and children.
Less we for get all the motorist and people terrorized by these Nevada cops to support a broken legal system.
Less we forget who the real enemy of the people are.
Police are not on your side and cannot be trusted.
Be on the alert and watch your backs.
Arm yourself for the day that will come and protect your family.
Yes
STOP HPD

Roseville, MI

#1605 Nov 9, 2012
Henderson police out of control again.
This time they killed a 36 year old over a domestic issue.

Murder one. Totally out of control and abusive.

Trigger happy, Over Zellous and Out Of Control.

The Henderson Chief of Police needs to resign.
Benefactor

Las Vegas, NV

#1606 Nov 10, 2012
Does it really matter? Anyways, Mr. Hoey is neither of my concern nor the Henderson PD. The only police force I'm concerning is the Las Vegas Metro PD. I'll get the private police agency formed up in the future, then we'll see who has the best force in the nation.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#1607 Nov 12, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Juvenile delinquents suck. Fine them? Who is going to end up paying the fine? The parents. The kid should have followed the rules in the first place. The parents tried to tell them what to do but the delinquent refused to listen. What are you supposed to do when a sixteen year-old wont follow directions? Take away their X-box? Doesn't work. Get physical? Then the parent is in trouble. F it. I say put the punks to work with some hard labor and show them just how nice things were at home and how cold things are in the real world. Maybe they will learn to do make the right choices before it is too late.
Jimmy

Pahrump, NV

#1608 Nov 12, 2012
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>Juvenile delinquents suck. Fine them? Who is going to end up paying the fine? The parents. The kid should have followed the rules in the first place. The parents tried to tell them what to do but the delinquent refused to listen. What are you supposed to do when a sixteen year-old wont follow directions? Take away their X-box? Doesn't work. Get physical? Then the parent is in trouble. F it. I say put the punks to work with some hard labor and show them just how nice things were at home and how cold things are in the real world. Maybe they will learn to do make the right choices before it is too late.
Yeah, that's right , put them on a highway where cars vare going 80 MPH. Then let them get a death penalty for a shop lifting charge.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#1609 Nov 12, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's right , put them on a highway where cars vare going 80 MPH. Then let them get a death penalty for a shop lifting charge.
I said hard labor. Picking up trash is way too easy. Have them dig some ditches. Get some sore muscles and get a taste of life when you are a F-up. With no body there to bail you out, make excuses for you and take pity on poor little johnny who refused to follow directions. It might just help him to see the light and become a productive citizen instead of convict.
Jimmy

Pahrump, NV

#1610 Nov 12, 2012
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>I said hard labor. Picking up trash is way too easy. Have them dig some ditches. Get some sore muscles and get a taste of life when you are a F-up. With no body there to bail you out, make excuses for you and take pity on poor little johnny who refused to follow directions. It might just help him to see the light and become a productive citizen instead of convict.
Gee, maybe we can put them in concentration camps too. What's with this harsh punishment attitude in this country? Europe is so much more progressive and doesn't have that TALABANGICAL attitude.
Babs

Valley City, OH

#1611 Nov 12, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, maybe we can put them in concentration camps too. What's with this harsh punishment attitude in this country? Europe is so much more progressive and doesn't have that TALABANGICAL attitude.
Whats with all the juvenile delinquent, wanna-be hard azz punks in this country. And not just boys but girls too. Girls who think they are hard but one good shot would drop in their tracks. They are lacking respect. A little respect can take them a long way.
PABUSE

United States

#1612 Nov 15, 2012
ANTI police is the subject.
The enemy with-in.
Terrorist hiding behind the badge.
Don't trust them and Never help them.
Remember

Roseville, MI

#1613 Dec 2, 2012
Remember the victims of police abuse and murder.

Never forget.
James

Pahrump, NV

#1614 Dec 2, 2012
Remember wrote:
Remember the victims of police abuse and murder.
Never forget.
It is notable that many of you criticize the actions of our law enforcement community - and rightly so for the few who tarnish the reputation of all officers. What I see missing is anyone here becoming an officer to correct the injustice you speak of.

There should be at least one of you that could pass the written exam, physical, physiological and back ground investigation. Like the military, they take an oath to defend the U S Constitution and to protect the right's of everyone. Becoming a law enforcement officer is one of the hardest jobs to get and the easiest to loose. Every day they make decisions that could be career ending.

It is easy to criticize from your comfortable sofa, drinking a beer or enjoying the fleeting moments of drug abuse. Do you think you have what it takes?
Jack

Pahrump, NV

#1615 Dec 3, 2012
Check this video out!!!!
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti ...
Jack

Pahrump, NV

#1616 Dec 3, 2012
Let Your Life Be a Friction to Stop the Machine

Nightmare and insanity are akin: mysterious and involuntary states that skew and distort objective reality. One wakens from nightmare; from insanity there is no awakening.

Whether Americans live in the one state or the other is the paramount question of this era.

For two hundred years Americans have been indoctrinated with a mythology created, imposed and sustained by a manipulating cabal: the financial elite that built its absolute control on the muscle and blood, good will, ignorance and credulity, of its citizenry.

America began with the invasion of a populated continent and the genocide of its native people. Once solidly established, it grafted enslavement of another race onto that base.

With those two pillars of state firmly in place it declared itself an independent nation in a document that nobly proclaimed the equality of all mankind.

In that act of monumental hypocrisy America’s myth had its beginning.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/arti...
Coverup

United States

#1617 Dec 13, 2012
What ever happened to the Henderson cops that went nuts beating the Diabetic motorist?

Another Henderson Nevada COVERUP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drugs at core of gruesome slaying (Sep '07) 8 hr Grim Reaper 143
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Las Vegas (Nov '13) 13 hr etullio 118
News Inmates' lawsuit could mean trouble for Correct... (May '09) 13 hr texas 23
Teri Copley has been arrested, booked for prod... Wed throwaway mommy 16
Black fire Wed Kokillakezz 1
Here I Am... Aug 23 SMOOCHIE SMOOCH 47
Gay teen las vegas Aug 23 Centennial 4

North Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Las Vegas Mortgages