Attorney David Mann
Nov15AC

United States

#21 Jan 16, 2013
treated me very nicely and professionally and have been very helpful.
Tony Dane

Salt Lake City, UT

#22 Feb 8, 2013
I filed a law suit against the 3rd largest Insurance company in America "GEICO". I have fought them for going on 6 years and lost my Attorney due to illness. I was faced with taking them on without council. I need help with issues going to the Nevada Supreme Court. I didn't know what I was doing. I was recommended to David Mann from an Attorney friend. In 1 week David Mann and his Staff took 3 issues to the Nevada Supreme Court! I won my suit against GEICO for breach of Contract. Now David Mann is taking the Bad Faith GEICO has shown to the Nevada Supreme Court. I couldn't of won with out David Mann. GOD bless everyone in his staff. BTW you can go to the Nevada Bar website and find no bar complaints against him. You can also google "real GEICO Customer Tony Dane" to see this case is real also.
MJH

Henderson, NV

#23 Feb 12, 2013
David Mann is a joke without a punch line. My wife made the mistake of hiring David Mann to represent me in a case brought against me by my ex wife. David did nothing for us except take our money. I ended up going to court without an attorney and winning my case on my own. Thanks for nothing David
Forgotten Client

Lawrenceville, GA

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Grand ole lady wrote:
Well we're about to see
Any update on your experience with DaviD?
HBC

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Mar 12, 2013
This guy is a crook. Be very careful.
Susan Wilson

Lake View, NY

#26 Jun 10, 2013
From Attorney David Mann wrote:
This is Attorney David Mann. Divorce lawyers are well known for getting anonymous reviews on the internet. Consider why: Many of the opposing parties may have lost their child custody in bitter litigation, they may have gone to jail for violating court orders, etc.
I am no different, every once in a while, some anonymous person writes something unflattering.
But before you deny yourself access to the best possible legal services, consider this:
- I have ZERO Bar discipline or reprimands.
- NO ONE has ever even FILED a malpractice complaint against me.
- If the anonymous writer was really a client with a complaint, wouldn’t they have filed something?
- With my aggressive style of litigation, could it be that the review is from an opposing party who lost their case?
You should decide for yourself - I welcome potential clients to stop by my office, meet my staff, and review my credentials. Or better yet, visit my website at AttorneyDavidMann.com and give me a call directly. I am the only attorney I know who posts their cell phone number in big red letters on their website for convenient communication.
Thank you.
David
You may have 0 complaints with the bar Association right now, Mr Mann, but that will soon change. Friends of mine are using you as an out of state attorney and are very unhappy with your law practices, and the way your office is run. Your nephew, james is a joke. You do not return phone calls. you take money for filing fees for responses and do nothing with them. This is ridiculous. I am an attorney, myself, and would never, ever, treat my clients in the unprofessional manner as you and your office staff do. We are waiting to see what your next move is and then we will take it from there. I will not give you the nature of this case, as you should treat all cases with the upmost respect and courtesy. But I do promise you, you will be reported to the bar one way or another.
Susan Wilson

Lake View, NY

#27 Jun 10, 2013
And he should not get away with it. He will continue to treat unsuspecting clients in this manner! He needs to be reported!!!!!
BY4VR

United States

#28 Jul 17, 2013
This law firm is a HUGE scam.First request above all is to:
-bring cash ASAP
You will never heare from the office again.
Kiss your money and everything else goodbay.
Angela D

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Aug 2, 2013
PLEASE READ!! I recently received services from Mann Law Firm & I walk away favored from my divorce case. HOWEVER, it was no help from this law firm that got me there. David Mann & his whole office are the most unorganized, unprofessional legal team I have ever seen, not to mention their appearance & customer service. I paid in full the first day I walked in there, for a legal team that had to correct so many simple mistakes they made, & re-do paperwork that they lost or did incorrectly, as well as for a lawyer that showed up late & unprepared. I paid more out of pocket to make those corrections on the mistakes they made & when I told David Mann of my concerns directly, he assured me that there wouldn't be any more. HOWEVER, the very next day it was as if we never talked & the mistakes kept coming to a point where they had me do my own leg work because they couldn't get it correct after 4 times which in turn delayed my hearing a month. Their lack of communication between each other & their clients is their downfall as well as David's lack of control of his office personnel & how they handle cases in a timely manner. David never remembers to whom he speaks with or what about. After working with him for 3 months, the day of my hearing he looked at me & asked me what my situation was. Are you kidding me!!! How do you represent someone & not even know why!!! I would NEVER use this firm again & highly suggest NO ONE EVER DOES!!! Read your reviews before you hire ANY attorney! So disappointing!
Mad in Nevada

United States

#31 Sep 18, 2013
I didn't use this person term used loosely. He represented my ex. I am not bitter. I filed for divorce in another state and had a case and docket number. Mr Mann filed a case in Nevada a month later knowing that my case was already filed and that there were court orders for my child in my state and also knowing my ex was no longer a resident of Nevada. I in turn had to hire a Nevada lawyer. I won the case of course. He is nothing but a greedy person who inflicts unnecessary emotional conflict. I hope he gets a clue someday!!!!!!!
Mad in Nevada

United States

#32 Sep 18, 2013
From Attorney David Mann wrote:
This is Attorney David Mann. Divorce lawyers are well known for getting anonymous reviews on the internet. Consider why: Many of the opposing parties may have lost their child custody in bitter litigation, they may have gone to jail for violating court orders, etc.
I am no different, every once in a while, some anonymous person writes something unflattering.
But before you deny yourself access to the best possible legal services, consider this:
- I have ZERO Bar discipline or reprimands.
- NO ONE has ever even FILED a malpractice complaint against me.
- If the anonymous writer was really a client with a complaint, wouldn’t they have filed something?
- With my aggressive style of litigation, could it be that the review is from an opposing party who lost their case?
You should decide for yourself - I welcome potential clients to stop by my office, meet my staff, and review my credentials. Or better yet, visit my website at AttorneyDavidMann.com and give me a call directly. I am the only attorney I know who posts their cell phone number in big red letters on their website for convenient communication.
Thank you.
David
I will be filing a complaint
happy

Las Vegas, NV

#34 Dec 5, 2013
David Mann is the best attorney out there, very supportive, his staff is amazing and always professional. They answer any questions I have.
katrina lewis

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Dec 5, 2013
Unhappy Client wrote:
David Mann and his staff are very unprofessional and will forget you and your case the moment you leave but after they take your money of course. He comes across as a very nice man and he very well may be in his personal life but does not know how to run a law office nor a courtroom.
IAM VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THIS LAW FIRM I HAVE PAID THEM IN FULL AND ITS BEEN 5months THEY HAVE TOLD ME NOTHING PLEASE DONT USE THIS LAW FIRM PLEASE I REPEAT PLEASE IM IN TEARS BECAUSE MY KIDS HAD HOPE THEY WERE COMING HOME SOON
katrina lewis

Las Vegas, NV

#36 Dec 5, 2013
HI EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IAM A CLIENT RIGHT NOW AT THE MOMENT IAM A PERSON WHO HAS NO TIME WRITING LIES . ATTENTION:: IVE HIRED DAVID LAW FIRM PAID ALL MY MONEY IN FULL AND THOUGHT I HAD A GREAT LAWYER THE MOMENT I WALKED OUT OF THERE EVERYTHING CHANGED FIRST OFF WHEN YOU GO IN THE OFFICE THEY WILL HAVE YOU TO SPEAK WITH JAMES HE'S A VERY SLICK TALKING MANIPULATING SCAM TO GET YOUR MONEY HIS FAVORITE LINE I NOTICED IS (IAM ABOUT 90% SURE YOU'LL WIN YOUR CASE) IVE BEEN WAITING 5MONTHS FOR NOTHING THEY STILL DONT NO NOTHING ABOUT MY SIMPLE CASE THEY COME OFF GOOD BUT IN ACTUALITY THERE ALL ABOUT $$$$$ THEY WILL FORGOT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CASE.... THEY WILL ALSO CALL FOR YOU TO MAKE A PAYMENT BUT WILL NEVER I MEAN NEVER CALL TO UPDATE YOU ABOUT YOUR CASE I RECORD EVERY TIME IAM IN THE OFFICE AND WHEN IM ON THE PHONE WITH THEM IAM REPORTING THEM THERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND I CRY BECAUSE MY KIDS HAD HOPES OF COMING HOME BUT THE DAVID LAW FIRM CAN NEVER TELL ME WHENS MY COURT DATE .....PLEASE EVERY ONE READ AND NEVER USE THIS LAW FIRM I DONT WANT YOU TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID :-'( #IAM IN TEARS
katrina lewis

Las Vegas, NV

#37 Dec 5, 2013
MJH wrote:
David Mann is a joke without a punch line. My wife made the mistake of hiring David Mann to represent me in a case brought against me by my ex wife. David did nothing for us except take our money. I ended up going to court without an attorney and winning my case on my own. Thanks for nothing David
your right sorry to hear that in god name I feel your pain
katrina lewis

Las Vegas, NV

#38 Dec 5, 2013
happy wrote:
David Mann is the best attorney out there, very supportive, his staff is amazing and always ]professional. They answer any questions I have.
STOP THE LIES !!!!! YOUR PROBABLY SOMEONE WHO WORKS AT THE OFFICE HE'S FAR FROM ANYTHING YOU SAID HE'S A MONEY HUNGRY PIG AND GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU SCAMS UP THERE .....MARK MY WORD
Robert T

Las Vegas, NV

#42 Jan 8, 2014
Thank God for Law Firm Express.
Jose G

Las Vegas, NV

#43 Jan 8, 2014
Driving by, I stopped by Law Firm Express hoping to get help for my TPO hearing. I am so happy that they could take my case within a few hours prior to my hearing on the same day.
A M B

Las Vegas, NV

#44 Jan 8, 2014
Lovtoski wrote:
Really great guy - smart, good lawyer - really helpful
I call Bullsh.... David Mann and staff are known to comment on their own these posts to appear like he knows what the heck he's doing. Lies...says he'll work with you on payments and then takes your money. This fool, withdrew from my evidentiary hearing, 3!!! days before trial. He called to ask for $800 he knew I didn't have right then and there. Withdrew on a Thursday, hearing was Monday morning. Then he tried to keep the evidence I did have. I didn't win my court case you assho.. Why? because he failed to tell me which court house to drop of the evidence I did have. Used scare tactics like "If you don't hurry and get us the money, you will lose custody of your child." Totally unethical and has open complaint with Nevada State Bar. Anyone else get screwed over, I suggest you go to The Bar as well. They'd love to hear from you.
DAL

Las Vegas, NV

#45 Jan 8, 2014
David has been on my side every step of the way through my most stressful time. He has been very informative though my case, and has been very helpful with the financial burden that this has caused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Las Vegas Centennial (Nov '13) 3 hr beckselby 97
I love kickboxing Centennial 3 hr steffer222 2
Las Vegas is the next Atlantic City and Detroit 4 hr Local 7
Las Vegas Buffets: Blame The Democrats 21 hr Local 1
Best Facebook Post of the day! 21 hr Local 2
News Immigration Activist Accuses Heck Staffer of As... Sun kiljoy 2
News Off-duty Las Vegas police officer charged in hi... Sun spytheweb 1

North Las Vegas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance