Bill would classify paintball guns as...

Bill would classify paintball guns as weapons, restrict use

There are 3 comments on the Southcoasttoday.com story from Mar 20, 2007, titled Bill would classify paintball guns as weapons, restrict use. In it, Southcoasttoday.com reports that:

Shooting an opponent with a paintball gun outside a government-designated zone could become a crime in Rhode Island punishable by a year in prison under a bill state lawmakers are considering.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southcoasttoday.com.

woody

Warwick, RI

#1 Mar 21, 2007
should they also ban baseball bats???? how many people get assaulted with baseball bats every year???
Beth

Providence, RI

#2 Mar 22, 2007
What about crowbars. Should we no longer be able to have those in our cars either; might get road rage and attack someone...... Oh brother!!! We're being legislated to death in the state of RI; no paintball gun necessary!
Josh

Providence, RI

#3 Jul 12, 2007
hey how u doing? well iam doing good.
i got a question. i have a tippman 98 paint ball gun. when ever i go to shoot it the balls allways break befor they leave the barral. what do i do to fix it? iam not a pro at fixing these things.
please help me out
give me am e-mail at Joshuamb2002@cox.net
thank you very much,
Josh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kingstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Wyoming as stupid as the media claims? (Oct '16) Apr 13 hillary huma 2
Is X FBI James Comey Gay ? Apr 12 SimpleEnough 2
Gay Hispanic Snapchats here! (Jul '16) Apr 12 Mirru 24
Who Would Ever Want To Be President Again ? ! Apr 12 Politics 1
News Police Log: Trying To Get On The 'Nice List' (Dec '11) Jan '18 Catherine Ficazzola 4
bored (Oct '16) Oct '16 skeen440 1
News R.I. House panel debates expungement of multipl... (Apr '09) Aug '16 Keb 2

North Kingstown Jobs

Personal Finance

North Kingstown Mortgages