Assault charge against Burrillville t...

Assault charge against Burrillville teacher is dismissed

There are 1 comment on the Providence Journal story from Mar 18, 2009, titled Assault charge against Burrillville teacher is dismissed. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

A simple-assault charge against a teacher accused of poking a student in the chest with a pointer was dropped yesterday in District Court, Providence, because there was not enough evidence to prove she intended to inflict harm rather than discipline, according to the assistant town solicitor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

Since: Feb 09

AOL

#1 Mar 19, 2009
pkw490 1 i see you are on the pro jo baord now spreading your lies about this women. yor a idiot. show us one fact that you are saying show us on thing of evidence like dcyf report? or a criminal report againest them. grow up woll you.

the principal should be fired for not standing behind their workers.

and the police department should be sued for not doing a proper investigation.

realy on testimoney from daddy dear who has criminal charges pending.? he was lookig to make a deal thats what this was a bout.

you drop my charges i drop yours and then he was looking to make money as in a law suit againest this women and the school.

but beacuse the town screwed up and their was no evidence even though she tould the truth. the tossed the charged and now she will propoly sue both the school and the town along with the police department. and you know what god bless her i wish my kid had a teacher like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kingstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apts At Remington Pond West Warwick RI Rent Inc... (Apr '16) 17 hr gotyournumber 3
News Office of Veterans Affairs opens on Jefferson B... Nov 22 Veteransforever 2
HannabelsCafe 289 Cowesett Ave West Warwick, RI... Nov 18 cautious 2
Service Animal Friendly Hannabal's Cafe 289 Co... Nov 18 careful 2
Veterans Day Free Meal -TexasRDHouse-Outback-TJ... Nov 10 veterans day 1
Veterans Day Free Meal -Chilis-TexasRDHouse-Out... Nov 10 veterans day 1
Westerly Town Mgr Kennedy Hiring West Warwick C... Nov '16 xno silva lining 1

North Kingstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kingstown Mortgages