Association director refutes column

There are 3 comments on the May 18, 2010, Lake County Record-Bee story titled Association director refutes column. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

I would have expected Katy Sweeny, as a journalist, to get all the facts before making wild allegations about our industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

Well Mr Gale

Kelseyville, CA

#1 May 19, 2010
There's only one thing you can say about Katy - you can't change stupid. We hold onto the hope that one day Record Bee will have a high quality reporter who will check out a story and report without bias... I actually cancelled my home delivery of this paper because of the poor reporting.. alot of it by Katy.

Since: Nov 08

Sunnyvale, CA

#2 May 19, 2010
Katy is a product of our anti-America, anti-capitalism, anti-science agenda academia taught by underpaid graduate assistants so full Professors can do "research," which is the polite word for stealing other people's work.

The writer should have pointed out that metals like cadmium are used in alloys to make metals with better properties, including safety, as those traces are both small and very well locked in the crystal structure of the item such that they do not enter the body of the wearer. Meanwhile, you can be sure that same lady is busy buying "supplements" at her "health food" store, which is really a rip-off emporium and she's looking for said "cadmium" as she has read it will do something for her, but there is rarely ever any proof of the claims made in those dens of ignorance and stupidity.
Gene

Windsor, CA

#3 May 21, 2010
Yep, corporate America certainly wouldn't lie to you. You're perfectly safe, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kingstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: TV-PC laptop PRO (Jun '13) Mar 28 mac 2
im new talk to me guys only. Mar '15 Chris Izzo 8
Troopers arrested Susan Ahlborg, age 40, of 50 ... (Nov '10) Mar '15 Elmo 75
man of God? family member? Mar '15 maria santos 2
Review: Dogpatch Mar '15 rdc22 1
James Kelly of Warwick (Mar '09) Mar '15 blast from the pr... 18
News Police Log: Trying To Get On The 'Nice List' (Dec '11) Feb '15 stephanie 2
More from around the web

North Kingstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE