Observant

Sedalia, MO

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Visit a public school, and visit with the teachers and students...

You'll quickly realize that the CEO's are speaking the truth.

Through generations of "progressive" politics and social policy, America has been fundamentally transformed from a nation of entrepreneurialism to one of entitlement.
Oh My

Columbia, MO

#10 Aug 22, 2013
TwentyTwoMillionAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Our loyalty belongs to our Country. Our people should be provided for before we provide fifteen cent an hour work to Chinese people.
The typical Walmart shopper is responsible for employing those folks in china... All while complaining that there are no jobs here in the USA... The fat, lazy and ignorant among us are who decides what products are carried in the stores. It is the American consumer who refuses to pay for American labor to produce American products.

Your assertion that "our people should be provided for..." Indicates that you actually believe that we should live as a Herd of sheep... Tended to by some benevolent Shepard... It is sheep like you that encourage wolves such as are found in the current regime... They will promise you "free stuff", to "provide for you" those things which should be on you to earn. The only price that they ask for your comfort will be your freedom and dignity.

You are owed nothing upon your birth. Your success or failure is entirely your responsibility. Until people actually realize that the government is NOT in place to provide them with food, housing, money, phones, cars, etc., etc., etc., we will continue to suffer under illegitimate political regimes such as we have now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) Aug 20 AskForHelp 17
where can I score some h (Jan '16) Aug 20 AskForHelp 19
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Aug 16 Raymond 7
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Aug 16 edo roth 223
News Plant in Gallatin, Mo., could reopen as a horse... (Jul '13) Aug 10 Voyeur 83

North Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages