ROLMFAO!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78232 Mar 13, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us, "Harvey." Where do YOU debate? ROFL!(Wherever it is, I'll bet you are a master.)
Dawg Makes a FUNNY !

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#78233 Mar 13, 2013
REX Barkus wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey is a master-bater...lol
LADYBOY gets the joke . hehehe
wow

Ozark, MO

#78234 Mar 13, 2013
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti Ameican bleeding heart libera ommie jerk !
BTW you little WORM Don't forget your dead family remark
Umm, you were freaking out over some dead family remark as the jokster. You messed up and switched Id's again.
REX Barkus

Saint Louis, MO

#78235 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, you were freaking out over some dead family remark as the jokster. You messed up and switched Id's again.
WOW ...You just BUSTED her!

Good Job!
GOP an Ocean of Pussseees

Saint Louis, MO

#78236 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Dawg Makes a FUNNY !
U R A Pussseeeee

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

#78237 Mar 13, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit right in here with all the other idiots. I "TheJokster" was pissed off because someone said my wife and daughter were ignorant little pieces of trash. So get your facts straight before you lets you mouth flap.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#78238 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh if it were broadcast on CNBC you would have believed it ?
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
I have not watched TV in my home for 15 years or more. Thus, I do not "watch" or listen to CNBC, or any other radio or TV outlets -- unless they are available on the Internet. I am skeptical about most all informational input provided to me. I keep an open mind, read (primarily on the Internet) what is being said, and then make my own conclusions.

Here is my conclusion about you, based upon your posts:

http://tinyurl.com/saybigot
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#78239 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I have not watched TV in my home for 15 years or more. Thus, I do not "watch" or listen to CNBC, or any other radio or TV outlets -- unless they are available on the Internet. I am skeptical about most all informational input provided to me. I keep an open mind, read (primarily on the Internet) what is being said, and then make my own conclusions.
Really..........then how do you have such a bad opinion of Fox News?

CHEERS!
Harvey STUPID andGOProud

Saint Louis, MO

#78243 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is safe to say if she married you then she is ignorant. Probably a piece of trash to.
I won't stoop to the level of Dawg and his son and insult your child. It's not her fault she has morons for parents.
Well it's safe to say that this was one of "Harvey" Fireshit's better responces...no doubt she walks with a limp, because this comeback is so LAME!

Harvey really has such class...
3rd class!

WE OWN HER

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#78244 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuure ya do Dawg, suuuuuuuure you do.
Sorry but I don't play the edit a post then twist the wording around game. It only shows how weak you are.
When you want to have a real debate about it let me know. Until then I will be waiting for you to grow up. I'm sure I'll be waiting a very long time for that to happen.
By the way, maybe you should spend less time on here and more time teaching your retarded son from St Louis a new word. His deranged spelling of p*ssy is old. He needs something g new.
Well Harv, how is everything in Elmhurst, IL? Where is your buddy the pediatric proctologist? You and he were getting along so well. Just like Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole. Now that is funny because you are both tools.

I have been waiting for debate from you since you started posting. Fortunately, the country has begun to recover since then, but still nothing substantive from you that couldn't be heard at a Klan convention, er Tea Party convention.

Wow, is that the best you can come up with by way of insults? Lame and Pathetic. Two act comedy from the "man" with the voices in his head. Several shows daily sponsored, produced and distributed by Old Harv Productions, Elmhurst (proxy server), IL.
Harvey is a Pussseeeee

Saint Louis, MO

#78245 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuuuure ya do Dawg, suuuuuuuure you do.
Sorry but I don't play the edit a post then twist the wording around game. It only shows how weak you are.
When you want to have a real debate about it let me know. Until then I will be waiting for you to grow up. I'm sure I'll be waiting a very long time for that to happen.
By the way, maybe you should spend less time on here and more time teaching your retarded son from St Louis a new word. His deranged spelling of p*ssy is old. He needs something g new.
Harvey ...Honey... since it seems-to-piss-you-off so well...you'll
have to give me a much better reason to stop calling you that!

Harvey = STUPID Pussseeeeee

Threats pending

#78247 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to hear his answer to this. If he hasn't watched TV in 15 years then he can only be going on what others say about it. Sort of puts the kibosh on his claim making his own conclusions.
I'm sure it will be some sort of easy to see through lie. He's probably already read your post and now he is sitting there, with his dirty Depends on, trying to figure out to lie his way out.
Are you really this stupid? Scratch that. You are. You don't have to read a book, watch a movie, or a comedy on TV (Fox News), to draw a conclusion about it. Published criticisms of such things are valid sources to base a conclusion on. Fox News has had plenty of valid criticisms published about its programming. Additionally, news reports of the actions of Fox News are equally good sources.

Are you trying to say that you would actually have to talk to a political candidate in person in order to come to a conclusion about that candidate? That is essentially the paradigm you are suggesting. I would be surprised if most security people didn't already have your picture on file, so you are never going to get within range of any candidate. This is the depth of your hypocrisy. You can't get passed security to follow your own advice, so you base your decisions on what other people (Rush does still count as people, in fact three or four people from looks of things) say.

Poor old Harv, I really don't hate to hand you this butt whoopin' as much as you hate getting it.

Threats pending

#78249 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey is a Pussseeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Harvey ...Honey... since it seems-to-piss-you-off so well...you'll
have to give me a much better reason to stop calling you that!
Harvey = STUPID Pussseeeeee
He can't stand what you serve up to him. Both in content and style. It pisses him off because he can never come back with anything to equal it. He wouldn't go to the lengths to try if it didn't keep him awake at night smoldering like his dad was in the room.

Old Harv = Zero
St Louis = Game Point!

Threats pending

#78250 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is safe to say if she married you then she is ignorant. Probably a piece of trash to.
I won't stoop to the level of Dawg and his son and insult your child. It's not her fault she has morons for parents.
Oh, you did get the hook up with your pediatric proctologist. I don't even want to know what you would do with anyone's child you sick freak.

Threats pending

#78251 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell it with me R-E-S-P-O-N-S-E-S
I can see you have been practicing for Kindergarten registration. Excellent work young lady. Now if you can finally use the big people potty, you can do the whole day instead of just half a day.

Threats pending

#78252 Mar 13, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to be Yellow Dawgs 50 cent hooker. It's all you're good at.
I hurt your feelings. Isn't that cute how you try to come back with something just like the big kids. If you are cruising, I guess I should be flattered, but you interest is just creeping me out. Besides, I am over 11 and far too old for you.

Threats pending

#78253 Mar 13, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..........then how do you have such a bad opinion of Fox News?
CHEERS!
I mentioned to Ole Harv, that a person could read reviews, print media, the radio, etc., but that whole reading comprehension thing still has you baffled.

How is it that Fox News can litigate the right to publish lies and you still consider it the most valid news source? Even you couldn't be that stupid could you. Your threshold for varacity and ethics in news must be amongst the lowest in the nation.

Threats pending

#78254 Mar 13, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You fit right in here with all the other idiots. I "TheJokster" was pissed off because someone said my wife and daughter were ignorant little pieces of trash. So get your facts straight before you lets you mouth flap.
I don't believe you. Where did anyone say that? I think you been getting too much salad dressing.

Threats pending

#78256 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
A perfectly valid model for drawing conclusions about, well pretty much anything.

The spoon fed have such a hard time grasping the concept. They talk a game of individualism and individual rights, but couldn't tie their shoes without the say so of the neoconservative demigods or their mouthpieces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Ronald 2,690
Ukraine lawmakers ratify landmark deal with Europe 2 hr DYING RUSSIA 1
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) 5 hr Independent 66
gypsy aces mc - kc (Dec '11) 7 hr Joe 22
Outlaw Bikers (Aug '13) 7 hr Joe 8
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 17 hr Ronald 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr WARRIOR 19,207
•••
•••
North Kansas City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••