Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri in 2010?

Posted in the North Kansas City Forum

Comments (Page 3,656)

Showing posts 73,101 - 73,120 of92,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Dawg, I see that since the weekend has come and gone you have acquired another supplicant. Maybe this one won't freak out like the last one did.

It is funny that everytime one of these freaks comes on here, Harvey jumps on them like they were made out of ham. He is so desperate for a buddy to be codependent with he will take anything.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

Since: Sep 09

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

GunGrabbing Commies wrote:
3D Printed Lower Receiver Withstands More than 650 Rounds, Gun Grabbers Panic ...
And no doubt we will see more and more injuries, including deaths, at gun shows, as happened in January on "Gun Appreciation Day."

The "GunHuggers" will do away with the "gun problem" by doing away with themselves! Karma!

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/19/natio...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is...... WHY? Why are we letting this happen to our country. People are blind to what is happening. They think... Oh this will never happen here. Well it can and if we don't stand together... it will. The Islamist have every intention of taking over America. It's plain to me!...
Wearing your black opaque glasses, lots of things are plain to you, but which are simply not true.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

mEAT me in st louie wrote:
Now enough of our useless angry GOP hillbilly drag queens on this Topix thread.
This morning I pray for the recovery of Queen Elizabeth II...considering all the presidents since Eisenhower ... she is the only monarch, I've known in my whole life ... God Bless Her!!!!
God Save The Queen
CHEERS
God Save The Church of England
CHEERS
Queen Elizabeth II Has Met 12 U.S. Presidents (slides):

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/slideshow...

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>g
Norton That goes for you too... Norton why don't you run to Mexico like Mitt Romneys Grandfather?
CHEERS
Norton is a monogamist.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
As they are taking over our country, the first thing they will/are saying is that they don't have to comply with our laws.
They next step is, we ALL will have to comply to THEIR law.
Your kind will be the first they behead, will be lined up like DUMB sheep, cause the rest of us will already be dead, having fought without our guns your messiah took from us!
NO ONE left to protect the sheep!
Many thanks, dead GunHuggers! Nice try! Allah akbar!_8-)

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

PIC OF THE DAYÖ
Giving away our tax money to these muslims, who would like to slaughter us, while us working folks work our asses off to pay the taxes, while liberals laugh!...
The reason I laugh is because you are on here 24/7 and clearly are NOT a "working folk working your ass off." You are a slug. I bet you get out-of-breath just walking to the toilet.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
Dawg, I see that since the weekend has come and gone you have acquired another supplicant. Maybe this one won't freak out like the last one did.
It is funny that everytime one of these freaks comes on here, Harvey jumps on them like they were made out of ham. He is so desperate for a buddy to be codependent with he will take anything.
Supplicants come. Supplicants go. I remain the "King of the Thread."

Just guessing here, but how about saying that "Harvey" jumps on them like they were a cow bone? And yes -- "Harvey" does act like he really needs a friend.
Truth

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Do u guys ever get enough of this BS you need to start ur own magazine, you could call it who would agree POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS and get rich

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Do u guys ever get enough of this BS you need to start ur own magazine, you could call it who would agree POLITICIANS ARE CROOKS and get rich
Oh, that is SUCH a good idea, "Elmhurst"! I don't know why we didn't think of that ourselves!_8-)

More likely, we could sell our BS to the Republican National Committee for their propaganda. They would merely have to "find-and-replace" the word "conservative" with the word "liberal."
Ruthie-Ralphie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that is SUCH a good idea, "Elmhurst"! I don't know why we didn't think of that ourselves!_8-)
More likely, we could sell our BS to the Republican National Committee for their propaganda. They would merely have to "find-and-replace" the word "conservative" with the word "liberal."
Yellow Dog- Love your picture of Michelle & Barrak Obama. He's succeeding in his goals. The Middle Class is running out of money. High gas prices, declining incomes, increased taxes on the middle class. Higher electric bills. We truly are entering the planet of the apes. See what happens when monkeys rule.......

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

This fits some of the posters in this thread.

A bad attitude can literally block friends, blessings, love, happiness and destiny from finding you. Donít be the reason you donít succeed.
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Many thanks, dead GunHuggers! Nice try! Allah akbar!_8-)
An atheist who worships Allah!

You are a ignorant old FART!
GunGrabbing Commies

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The reason I laugh is because you are on here 24/7 and clearly are NOT a "working folk working your ass off." You are a slug. I bet you get out-of-breath just walking to the toilet.
As usual you're full of yellow DogShit, almost as much as your messiah!

Unlike you, I still hold down a job, even though I do not have too!

I enjoy working my but off so that dead beats, like you, can sit all day in front of your 52" tv with your food stamps and put out your liberal bullshit on your computer all day long!

And I'm in good physical shape, I can outwork most 20 year olds!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If you are the king of the thread DAD can I be your princess?
If you have the right equipment, Sweetheart!

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Ruthie-Ralphie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yellow Dog- Love your picture of Michelle & Barrak Obama. He's succeeding in his goals. The Middle Class is running out of money. High gas prices, declining incomes, increased taxes on the middle class. Higher electric bills. We truly are entering the planet of the apes. See what happens when monkeys rule.......
No, thanks! I remember Reagan, Bush43, and the present US House of Representatives. They plunged us into debt, and ruined our credit rating. No more conservative "Monkey Rule" for me.

“Rest in Peace, GOP”

1854 - 2014

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
An atheist who worships Allah!
You are a ignorant old FART!
When they lay your neck down on that chopping block, and whip out that big sword, you are going to turn into an cowardly old chicken, and cry out "Allah akbar" to see if that will save you.(It won't, but it is worth a try.)

Everybody turns Muslim on the chopping block, just like there are no atheists in foxholes.

“Happy New Year”

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

I was wondering when someone would cast their brown eye on Gun Gobbler. Leave it to a proctologist to get to the seat of the matter. No gaping holes left unfilled.
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I won't be able to come over to our weekly monday night circle jerk tonight. I have to go earn some crack money.
CHEERS
You have just reported to Topix again ...
you got banned before (untill you found a new ISP)... so you'll get banned again...just keep posting...please!
CHEERS

“Let it roll on down the”

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WOW!!!! This thread is full of idiots. Just the last 12 or so post prove that. It's like a drama/soap opera/idiot festival in here. LMBO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,101 - 73,120 of92,109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Kansas City Discussions

Search the North Kansas City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 1 min guest 262
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 2 min guest 18,909
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr just sayin 17,725
Healing is the message of interfaith service fo... 7 hr ravi 2
Laure Lisbeth Greg Canseco Matchbox (Jun '13) 12 hr Laura n Greg Canseco 5
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 16 hr guest 6,871
Four are charged in Belton slaying (Mar '07) 18 hr brandon 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Kansas City Jobs

•••
•••
•••