Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Not witty nor sane. Care to try again, or is this your final impotent answer? You're dumber than Old Yeller, and that was considered to be improbable, if not downright impossible.
You're ordinary and childish. Deal within those limitations.
Filled with your "delusions of grandeur," you consider yourself "important." I think you really meant "impotent."

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text> ... Have you considered using Old Yeller's source? Rent-A-Dullard?...
I would not recommend that. I rented YOU from "Rent-A-Dullard," and you could not rise to their low standards.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered writing your juvenile diatribes for Beavis and Butthead Does San Francisco? You might get witty by accident, eventually Old Yeller, yet if I were you, I would not hold my breath unless you look fetching in blue.
I have never watched "Beavis and Butthead," but I am sure you enjoy them all the time, because they remind you of your siblings (or "significant other).
GOP an OCEAN of sTUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Annie W wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness you are an idiot. No wonder this country is in trouble. First of all I am not from the lead belt that is an IP address this site gave me not where I am actually from. Secondly,
I don't know whose @$$ you crawled up to pull those numbers out but they are wrong or what country you live in but it sure hasn't been the good old USA. I think if you are going to argue politics maybe you need to know the actual data and facts to back up your arguement not randomly thought up fictional data. Now why don't you crawl back under your rock until you can actually discuss fact and data accurately. But first you might want to get help for your pychosis and dilusions.
You're the one with LEAD in your drinking water...looks like it's made you STUPID.

Now your the perfect Republican

CHEERS
GOP an OCEAN of sTUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Annie W wrote:
Now that I figured out you are a bunch of idiots that do not know the issues to even have a civil dicussion I am out of here.
Don't let Nortons nose hity ou in the a@@ on the way out CHEERS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, Yeller—I never even saw you open that book of Paul Reuben Quips for Remedial Limp-dicks. Isn't that under Chapter Four's 'I know you are, but what am I?' quips?
Are you what, 12? Sheesh, little man, I overestimated your abilities. You are not stupid. You'd need twelve years of college and five years of tutelage under the right wing of Carrot Top to improve to 'stupid'.
You'll need more allies dude. This ain't working out!
Ain't working out? Are you a masochist? Want more devastating abuse? I would think that by now you would be begging for mercy from all of our brilliant put-downs. You amuse me -- begging for more!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
YTou've abused bad Sarah Palin quips five times already this morning, Old Yeller. Running out of ammo so quickly? Let me help you out. Let me run out and get something to eat, while you compose your semi-literate quips for Down's Syndrome patients. Will that help any?
Have a nice Sunday! I'll give you a warning shot upon my return. You do know what a gun sounds like don't you? It's that noise you heard when your Mom was birthing you in that alleyway in the ghetto. Too bad she was as dense and you, and thought a starter pistol would suffice. Got a coat-hanger?
Smile little man! When I leave, you can return to King of Dullard Hill for a few weeks. I must admit that I miss the childish 'I own you' and 'game-point' quips. Call me sentimental, just don't call me late for supper, homeboy.
'This too shall pass!'
1. You foolishly state, "YTou've abused bad Sarah Palin quips five times already this morning, Old Yeller." List them along with the comment number in which I said them. You cannot. Just more of your insane bloviation.

2. You also foolishly state, "When I leave, you can return to King of Dullard Hill for a few weeks." No, we will let you keep your well-deserved title in absentia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
***-T
You're too slow, Old Yeller!
No, I am actually quite fast. Especially when compared to you, since you are only half-fast!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your best? Damn dude, this could take more than a few hours. This could mean you'll need radical surgery. Go back to bad 'game-point euphemisms'. They're not witty, but hell, no one ever expected witty nor bright from a lightweight like you.
Smile! You lost all ownership. There's always a faster gun, little man. Keep up. Your other allies seem to be wavering.
I rarely use the "Game Point" comment. But I often deserve it!

And if you think "Harvey" is a useful ally of yours, you have a really big problem with judgment. His self-announced "intellectualism" is but a thin veneer, but I know you do not have the depth of knowledge to recognize that fact.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Yeller has been typing into his cellphone with his minuscule and flaccid penis for three hours now, and he's complaining about Annie's computer? Hell, I could beat this twit on a Commodore 64 with an old AOL account connection. Is your old Nintendo wrist injury acting up again, Yeller?
You'll need more help, adult quips, and Cro-magnon spell-check, if you're going to pull this off, dude.
I have never played Nintendo. It appears that you should have been studying your lessons, rather than playing it. If you had, you might have risen to the "Dullard" level.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
Hell, let me give Old Yeller a few hours to gather his 'thought'. I'd hate for him to have a Sabbath Coronary so soon after his remedial blasphemy.
Besides, I need lunch. Have a good one Yeller! If you need assistance, just dial A.C.O.R.N's 'R' US. They can help you out until you get better.
Not a problem. Sunday is not my sabbath.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use Duh nor Hmmm. Maybe you're thinking of someone with your limited community college education? Tell me, how many associates does it take to screw in a light-bulb? Better yet,'how do you keep a dullard in suspense'?
That'll keep the dolt for a few!
ROFL! You didn't use the word. I used the word "Duh" -- in that response. I just decided to apologize to you for using yet another word which you would not understand and thus claim is not a "word" or a "pseudo-word." Your small volume of knowledge runs narrow and shallow, and not very fast.("Bernoulli’s Equation" might be of some value to you here to help you achieve an epiphany of understanding.)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks ..."TN" makes it way to easy to run him in circles...LOL
In "TN"'s case, he thinks of himself as a "pseudo-intellectual. " That's about right!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
This is rather fun, if you do not mind bashing a dolt's head with a good dose of education and reality....
I do not mind bashing either one of you with a good dose of education and reality. And that does make it fun!_8-)
GOP an OCEAN of STUPID

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
In "TN"'s case, he thinks of himself as a "pseudo-intellectual. " That's about right!_8-)
CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord, dude—all of that time you spent, and this was the lame retort?
Go back to the old 'Game-Point' quips. They were not witty, but then again, they certainly beat this nonsense.
Chin up, dude! And smile! I own you!
Sheesh 45:17-37
ROFL! Your so-called "witticisms" must not be living, because none of them are working.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GOP an OCEAN of STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you pull your nose out of Dawgs A@@?
He OWNS you ... hell ... we all do!
Perhaps we should just pass "TripleNegative" and "Harvey" around amongst us for our amusement. We do all own them!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text> ... Let me ask you a question, and maybe we can navigate you through this little intellectual crisis. Can you tell me what substance is used to make 'crowns'?...
In 1526, King Henry VIII introduced the gold crown, worth five shillings. Later, the crown was made of silver.

Dental crowns have been made of animal teeth, bone, metal, ceramic, plastics, ivory, porcelain, platinum, synthetic plastic resins, ceramic composites, and lightweight metal alloys.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
So you decided on McDOnald's again, the McRib Sammich? No wonder you're an idiot. You have poor nutrition.
Eat up, Yeller. You'll need your stamina.
1. I very rarely go to McDonald's.
2. The closest one is 10 miles away. I have not been there in 14 years.
3. Nutrition has nothing to do with your being an idiot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wanking in the wind, dude. You're one of those sort who boasts about the speed of the Titanic while you sell ice-cubes to the fiddler, aren't you? The sad thing is, I can post good quips and they go right over your vertically-challenged heads. This is akin to deer-hunting with an Abram's.
We ignore your poor quips, even though you think them brilliant and hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Kansas City Discussions

Search the North Kansas City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 min Abdurratln 859
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 38 min truth told 18,737
Never an excuse for shooting unarmed suspects, ... 41 min Obamafonesforall 10
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 2 hr one arm dave 259
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr you got that right 145
Kelly Wermelskirchen (May '13) 16 hr WWT 2
Swingers (Jul '09) 23 hr Tara 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Kansas City People Search