|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
My question was "Pray tell -- how is President Obama 'an insult to Eisenhower'"
Obama's being a community organizer does not insult Eisenhower.
Obama's being elected president does not insult Eisenhower.
Obama's being an "eloquent speaker" does not insult Eisenhower.
Obama's using prompts does not insult Eisenhower.
Obama's talking in circles does not insult Eisenhower.
Here is one of President Obama's recent speeches. Listen and attempt to figure out "what in the hxxx is he talking about."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q_8zXJcoxHYXX
Yeah, I know he is stupid!

CHEERS!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama wants to destroy america.
GOP FAITH BASED DISASTER

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
Obama wants to destroy america.
Save that to tell the FBI!
GOP FAITH BASED DISASTER

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy! FYI, God doesn't hear you prayers because you are an atheist! I'm not unhappy, I'm a realist! I see what Obama is doing to this country and it is much worse than anything in the past. You're right there is a better home awaiting us one day........but not for atheist! Obama has had four years to do something..........and what has he done? He has been vacationing, golfing, been on TV programs, etc.. When does he work? Besides that, he is still campaigning and he's not running again. That's all he knows how to do. He doesn't know anything about economics and he bows to Islamists. What does he do in secret that we don't even know about?(don't answer that)
He wants to take from the rich, give to the poor....which is ok but not for the lazy asses who don't want to work. He wants to weaken the military (strange)! He has an ego that won't quit! He wants to be the world leader. He wants to spend, spend, spend!
AND, you think that is OK, huh? Oh, one thing more......he is not a friend of Israel I don't care what you say! That is a biggy, right there! I could to on but I'll stop before I really get mad!
CHEERS!
Blah blah blah

Norton-For the GOP that actually bankrupted the Country, this is brave talk. They caused the problem, now they exacerbate it. That is a biggy, right there! I could to on but I'll stop before I really get mad!
CHEERS
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

GOP FAITH BASED DISASTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Save that to tell the FBI!
You are very weird! Who made you act like this? Did your mother isolate you and make you face up to all sorts of confusing emotions on your own and express them as well handle them in a very strange way did she? Poor child!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy! FYI, God doesn't hear you prayers because you are an atheist! I'm not unhappy, I'm a realist! I see what Obama is doing to this country and it is much worse than anything in the past. You're right there is a better home awaiting us one day........ but not for atheist! Obama has had four years to do something.......... and what has he done? He has been vacationing, golfing, been on TV programs, etc.. When does he work? Besides that, he is still campaigning and he's not running again. That's all he knows how to do. He doesn't know anything about economics and he bows to Islamists. What does he do in secret that we don't even know about?(don't answer that)
He wants to take from the rich, give to the poor.... which is ok but not for the lazy asses who don't want to work. He wants to weaken the military (strange)! He has an ego that won't quit! He wants to be the world leader. He wants to spend, spend, spend!
AND, you think that is OK, huh? Oh, one thing more...... he is not a friend of Israel I don't care what you say! That is a biggy, right there! I could to on but I'll stop before I really get mad!...
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! "Norton" is in a full "Chernobyl Meltdown"!

(I am curious about one thing. Why is it that God cannot hear the prayers of atheists? That would appear to be yet another limitation to his omnipotence.)
You Have Been Reported

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It started with my daddy and his friends molesting me. After they got caught and he went to prison my mom started using crack and pimping me out. I know I am severely mentally disturbed person. I wish I could leave my house but my parole has me on house arrest. So all I have to do is be on Topix all day making a douchebag out of myself.
Your disturbing and sexually graphic post has been reported to Topx
You Have Been Reported

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It started with my daddy and his friends molesting me. After they got caught and he went to prison my mom started using crack and pimping me out. I know I am severely mentally disturbed person. I wish I could leave my house but my parole has me on house arrest. So all I have to do is be on Topix all day making a douchebag out of myself.
Got it!
Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team
You Have Been Reported

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very weird! Who made you act like this? Did your mother isolate you and make you face up to all sorts of confusing emotions on your own and express them as well handle them in a very strange way did she? Poor child!
Madam You're a real sociopath...making death threats on a sitting President...talk your way out of that.

The FBI has professional profilers that will explain your emotionally disturbed mental state...Your own string of sad, pitiful, ranting threats is the case against yourself.

Madam you seem to be the one confused, since after making such threats...that you wouldn't be getting a knock on your door by Federal Agents...Madam these threads are monitored not only by Topix, but by Homeland Security, and the FBI.
RNC Rightwing NUTCases

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Norton wrote:
What does that mean?
That the Republican party is INDISTINGUISHABLE from the Taliban.
You Have Been Reported

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

You Have Been Reported wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam You're a real sociopath...making death threats on a sitting President...talk your way out of that.
The FBI has professional profilers that will explain your emotionally disturbed mental state...Your own string of sad, pitiful, ranting threats is the case against yourself.
Madam you seem to be the one confused, since after making such threats...that you wouldn't be getting a knock on your door by Federal Agents...Madam these threads are monitored not only by Topix, but by Homeland Security, and the FBI.
<quoted text>
Got it!
Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team
RNC Rightwing NUTCases

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I am INDISTINGUISHABLE from John Wayne Gacey.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been dismissed.
Another HIV Democrat

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Donald White wrote:
<quoted text>More fodder from a mental eunuch. Barney Frank lost his butt plug. You qualify as a replacement!!
Pick me!! Pick me!!!!!! I can't get enough of Obamaspooge!! I need variety!!!
Leftwing Lunatic

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

RNC Rightwing NUTCases wrote:
<quoted text>
That the Republican party is INDISTINGUISHABLE from the Taliban.
While NAMBLA is the province of the Democrat Party.
Still molesting your neighbor's 8-year old?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Leftwing Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text>While NAMBLA is the province of the Democrat Party.
Give it up, "Norton." You can't even fake an alias.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

MuslimCommunistDictator wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Coulter is 100 percent correct in her assessments!
http://www.federalobserver.com/wp-content/upl...
Remember, phrase your answer in the form of a question. But the judges say that is an exceptable answer to the question. Ann Coulter's assessment of her penis?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Leftwing Lunatic wrote:
<quoted text>While NAMBLA is the province of the Democrat Party.
You poor pathetic loser. You just can't stay away from this thread. We kicked your ass on an anonymous site and yet you are such a weak, angry pathetic fool, that you have to come back to get your ass kicked again. Like we wouldn't be able to recognize your brand of crazy.

Did you make any bets with you buddies about your posts? You still seeing that psychiatrist?

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's a job I would love to have!!!
GAME POINT!!!!
Cloning another poster on here. Now who could be doing that? Nah, it couldn't be. He wouldn't behave like an underdeveloped, beaten down oaf and come back here to play his mad little games. He wouldn't be so stupid to believe he isn't such a transparent little chicken neck that he fools anyone.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Cloning another poster on here. Now who could be doing that? Nah, it couldn't be. He wouldn't behave like an underdeveloped, beaten down oaf and come back here to play his mad little games. He wouldn't be so stupid to believe he isn't such a transparent little chicken neck that he fools anyone.
Nah, that post was so poorly done, that I think it was "Norton," experimenting with making "alias" comments. Even "Smifville" could do better than that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
North Kansas City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Kansas City People Search