Gay penguins still at large in the No...

Gay penguins still at large in the Northland

There are 7 comments on the www.pitch.com story from Jan 5, 2010, titled Gay penguins still at large in the Northland. In it, www.pitch.com reports that:

The week of Christmas, as rosy-cheeked metro children looked forward to playing in piles of fresh snow, North Kansas City man John Dixon led a brave charge against gay-penguin indoctrination in our public schools.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pitch.com.

“TMA&CRR One Love One Marriage ”

Since: Sep 09

port orange

#1 Jan 5, 2010
lmao

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 5, 2010
The religious right still hates these types of penguins and doesn't want children in schools to know they exist, especially in the form of a children's book about them.

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 5, 2010
They're stupid penguins. If people really give a crap about penguins then they need to get a life or to get laid.
mrsir

East Lansing, MI

#4 Jan 5, 2010
I heard that they went "Baby Seal Hunting" Something about needing a new coat and gloves .( lmao )or was that to "RECRUIT" those CUTE Lil'Fella's ( lmao )

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#5 Jan 6, 2010
Gay penguins can't reproduce, so they steal human babies and leave penguin eggs in their place. Then they turn the human babies into other gay "penguins" who look like Danny DeVito in more fashionable clothes. If the babies happen to be Christian, they kill half of them and sell the blood to Jews to make Passover matzohs. It is all part of a worldwide conspiracy to oppress poor, Christian, Western European descended white folks.
mrsir

East Lansing, MI

#6 Jan 6, 2010
JohnInToronto wrote:
Gay penguins can't reproduce, so they steal human babies and leave penguin eggs in their place. Then they turn the human babies into other gay "penguins" who look like Danny DeVito in more fashionable clothes. If the babies happen to be Christian, they kill half of them and sell the blood to Jews to make Passover matzohs. It is all part of a worldwide conspiracy to oppress poor, Christian, Western European descended white folks.
,.. WTF !,.. I REPEAT ,..WTF !,... I make a "Joke" and get 90 , I repeat 90 White Light bulbs and 90 I repeat 90 Nuts ( aka ; MrPeanut , minus the monical ,..lol )..... I want what YOUR SMOKING , I repeat , I WANT WHAT YOUR SMOKING ,..lmfao ,..( I really dought that 90 people even read this , So WHO IN DA'HELL has time to 'rate Me" 90 , I repeat 90 times ????,.. Get a F'n Life , and a sence of humor
mrsir

East Lansing, MI

#7 Jan 6, 2010
P/S ,... Long live PETA ( P-eople E-cessively T-otaly A-ssanine )Repeat this 90 times fast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr VINNY DINARDI 20,102
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) 8 hr jim 10
abdl (Jan '15) 10 hr Bickley 7
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) 20 hr shane 77
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Sat Hesitant 130
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Aug 28 hotrod flack 1953 208
News Missouri attorney sues Mayo Clinic for malpractice (Mar '09) Aug 27 martinhartman555 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages