Mayor pumps gas for transit

Mayor pumps gas for transit

There are 1 comment on the Kansas City Star story from Jul 23, 2008, titled Mayor pumps gas for transit. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Clad in suit and tie, Mayor Mark Funkhouser pumped gas at a QuikTrip in Midtown for an hour on Wednesday to urge residents to attend public hearings on transit.Funkhouser said this is a chance for drivers who ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

j-dog

Kansas City, KS

#1 Jul 28, 2008
hey funky why didn't you pump at the local BP in the hood.I have to give you this one,you were smart this time because you know that the POLICE IS ALWAYS AT QUICK TRIP.Now go down on 47TH and Paseo and pump gas-63rd and Prospect -Myer and Troost just to name a few go in the hood where it counts!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers (Jul '09) 20 min Bonnie November C... 26
Predators At Your Door 16 hr yankeedudell 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Oh well 20,085
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Jul 30 nottheone 105
In KC for 3 days Jul 27 Flying through 1
Messiah Yeshua needs to be revealed to His Jewi... (Jun '14) Jul 27 Rebel Fighter 3
yes Jul 27 Rebel Fighter 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages