Ticket brokers break hearts in KC

Ticket brokers break hearts in KC

There are 5 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Ticket brokers break hearts in KC. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

You might have heard the collective breaking of some thousand prepubescent hearts this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

mkp

AOL

#1 Sep 19, 2007
There needs to be more restriction on selling tickets. That is ridiculous that a broker or one person can buy many tickets, then resale at higher price. That is robbery.
Tracie Jennings

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2007
I think that this is just awful!!! I have tried to get tickets for my daughters 11th birthday in October and failed.... I have tried every city that we have family in and now my last option is the Ohio show....I even have a membership for my daughter....these brokers need to be banned!!!! It's one thing when an adult can't go but it's hell when you have to tell your little girl that she can't go!!!!

Since: Feb 07

Village of Claycomo, MO

#3 Sep 20, 2007
Unfortunately one of the prices we must pay in a free economy.
Piglit79

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2008
Since we now have a money making venue in Kansas City, or the State of Missouri for that matter, isn't it strange that Blunt ok's a law allowing scalping and one of his family members is one of those brokers? Who's lining who's pockets.

“Yep, that's me!”

Since: Dec 07

Kansas City

#5 Sep 2, 2008
Piglit79 wrote:
Since we now have a money making venue in Kansas City, or the State of Missouri for that matter, isn't it strange that Blunt ok's a law allowing scalping and one of his family members is one of those brokers? Who's lining who's pockets.
Isn't it funny how people put out such vile undocumented attacks on politicians? Who is the family member you are referring to and where is the documentation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed TRUTH TOLD 21,376
Drug Dealing on Streets (Aug '13) Jan 12 Red816 96
about star102 online vradio station Jan 12 star102 1
Evil Brew MC (Sep '10) Jan 9 BarneyKnight 20
Im thrilled with Chiefs loss! :) Jan 6 Vince Lombardi 1
Christi Beller (degenhardt) Kendrick Nov '17 Fairplay 2
News Pit Bulls North Kansas City ponders a ban Pit B... (Jun '06) Nov '16 Kay Smay 429

North Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages