staring an mc in kc
Anonymous

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2013
A few good friends and fellow like minded vets are really interested in starting an mc with the intent of doing veteran oriented charity rides and honor rides. We have no interest in outlaw activities or affiliating with outlaw clubs in anyway shape or form. We arent really interested in partying hard or anything outside the occasional drink and cook out and of course long rides in good cause. I understand however that some other clubs take issue with new clubs forming in their areas for one reason or another. I was curious if there is any validity to this and what steps a new club would take when forming. I.e. local club coalitions and purpose thereof etc. I will also say that none of us are interested in requesting permissions to form a club nor do we desire any conflicts. We also dont really wish to join any existing clubs as we are a fairly tight knit group and have our purpose set and desire the ability to form an organization from the ground up the way we want it to be. If anyone has any advice or information to give in reference to something like this it would be greatly appreciated. Again we are not interested in affiliation with 1 percenters at all. However I would like to know what effect presence may have on a new club forming would be if any. Thanks.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Aug 29, 2013
Edit last sentence " what effect 'their'(as in outlaw clubs) presence may have on a new club forming...
Independent

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2013
If you start wearing a cut with a three piece patch, you'll possibly be setting yourself up for trouble. Especially if you use Kansas City or Missouri as the bottom rocker...unless you have permission from the local 1% clubs. Usually the worst they'll do is pick a fight and try to beat you down and steal your cut. You're less likely to find trouble if you call yourself an RC (riding club) and use a one piece patch. Most likely, they'll try to intimidate you into not wearing a cut. Just avoid wearing a cut into hang outs where 1%ers are and you'll be fine.
Jim

Trimble, MO

#4 Aug 30, 2013
what?
Jim

Trimble, MO

#5 Aug 30, 2013
Kewl
Anonymous

United States

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Okay good to hear, we werent planning on putting a location rocker on so theres no worries there. Thanks for info.
Oh My

Sedalia, MO

#7 Sep 3, 2013
So, grown men actually get butthurt over what someone else is wearing?

These self-proclaimed 1% types must really have emotional issues if what someone else wears. They're no better than a bunch of adolescent girls fretting about fashion.

Go wherever you want, wearing whatever you want. Freely associate with whomever you want.

Unless those emotionally fragile little boys are paying your bills, they've got no authority to tell you what you wear or where you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers (Jul '09) 12 hr Dancer173 35
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr DrugsRNotUS 20,182
News Maxim Crane Works fined $14,000 for violations ... (Sep '08) Thu IUOE 20
News Woman Jumps Off Chouteau Bridge (May '10) Apr 28 Suicidal 5
The File Family Apr 27 Myloujack 1
Is This What God Purposed? (Jul '09) Apr 26 mop it 45
Please help. looking for Noah Apr 22 Blonde girl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages