Comments
1 - 20 of 146 Comments Last updated Monday
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
New World Order

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 11, 2010
 

Judged:

6

4

3

the people here are socially backwards and people tend to act hostile kansas city is really a cow-town
bob

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 11, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Feel free to move anytime. I'll even get you some empty boxes.
New World Order

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

bob wrote:
Feel free to move anytime. I'll even get you some empty boxes.
point taken
John

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 11, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Don't like it...then get the hell out. But rest assured you will be missed...for about 3 seconds.
New World Order

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

John wrote:
Don't like it...then get the hell out. But rest assured you will be missed...for about 3 seconds.
this comment proves my point
John

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 12, 2010
 

Judged:

4

4

3

It proves what? That I could care less about you bitching about something? Unless youre in jail there is nothing keeping you here except maybe your own laziness to move. Stating that you will be missed for 3 seconds just simply means that...well...no one is going to miss a whiner.

You made your post looking for some pity it what is probably an empty life. And when you struck out the best you can say "proves my point". The onloy point proven is that you need a life.
New World Order

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

John wrote:
It proves what? That I could care less about you bitching about something? Unless youre in jail there is nothing keeping you here except maybe your own laziness to move. Stating that you will be missed for 3 seconds just simply means that...well...no one is going to miss a whiner.
You made your post looking for some pity it what is probably an empty life. And when you struck out the best you can say "proves
my point". The onloy point proven is that you need a life.
this proves the point that every body from Kansas is hositle when I made this post I was hoping an intellegent argument to prove me wrong but guess this just proves everybody from Kansas city is a simpleton and has a hick mentallity
Plaza Lights

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

New World Order wrote:
the people here are socially backwards and people tend to act hostile kansas city is really a cow-town
There are so many companies here that will assist you in moving to another state. Go online and you will be able to see videos of any apartment/house in any state that suits you. Information regarding location, transportation, shopping, schools etc., This information is given to you by a person who was born and raised in Missouri.
We are quite content and happy about living here. Perhaps if you would remove that large chip on your shoulder, you would see the hostility is coming from you. Why don't you read the history of the midwest. Find out for yourself the part my state played in making it possible for so much of what was to be America.
Keep in mind, there all kinds of transportation that you can use to leave KC. Trains, planes and the bus!
MISTY

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

i love kansas city!!!!!!!!!!
New World Order

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Plaza Lights wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so many companies here that will assist you in moving to another state. Go online and you will be able to see videos of any apartment/house in any state that suits you. Information regarding location, transportation, shopping, schools etc., This information is given to you by a person who was born and raised in Missouri.
We are quite content and happy about living here. Perhaps if you would remove that large chip on your shoulder, you would see the hostility is coming from you. Why don't you read the history of the midwest. Find out for yourself the part my state played in making it possible for so much of what was to be America.
Keep in mind, there all kinds of transportation that you can use to leave KC. Trains, planes and the bus!
Spare of the patronizing speach i was born and rasied here in this horrific hellwhole for 19 years. the service here is incompetent and rude. of course your name is plaza lights the greediest place in kansas city next to power and light district how about you talk about how the missouri govenment drains money from schools to support the plaza and light district all for toursit attractions. but dont get me wrong im planning on moving to seattle a place that not overcumbered by zealots and dick-head greedy conservatives
New World Order

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MISTY wrote:
i love kansas city!!!!!!!!!!
i find that rare i see people who come from baltimore and california and say they hate it
Bingo

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

New World Order wrote:
<quoted text>
i find that rare i see people who come from baltimore and california and say they hate it
You're allowed in the Power and Light District now. Hitch up those pants and quit being so pissy.
John

Clark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

New World Order wrote:
<quoted text>
this proves the point that every body from Kansas is hositle when I made this post I was hoping an intellegent argument to prove me wrong but guess this just proves everybody from Kansas city is a simpleton and has a hick mentallity
Do you really want to get into a battle of wits with me? Think twice before you answer. What kind of response did you expect from this...
the people here are socially backwards and people tend to act hostile kansas city is really a cow-town
You were nothing but insulting, and you said nothing that would warrant an intelligent conversation. I kept my reply as simple since I didn't want to confuse you. If you want intelligent dialect then back up your statement with some facts. Don't make a comment that sounds like something a whinny little teenager would say.
PS It's spelled intelligent not intellegent. If you are going to use a word in an insulting manner that implies a level of being smart, at the least know how to spell it. Please don't say typo either...i and e are not next to each other on the keyboard.
New World Order

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want to get into a battle of wits with me? Think twice before you answer. What kind of response did you expect from this...
the people here are socially backwards and people tend to act hostile kansas city is really a cow-town
You were nothing but insulting, and you said nothing that would warrant an intelligent conversation. I kept my reply as simple since I didn't want to confuse you. If you want intelligent dialect then back up your statement with some facts. Don't make a comment that sounds like something a whinny little teenager would say.
PS It's spelled intelligent not intellegent. If you are going to use a word in an insulting manner that implies a level of being smart, at the least know how to spell it. Please don't say typo either...i and e are not next to each other on the keyboard.
well aint you the smartest monkey in the cage quit commenting your just proving my point
New World Order

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://anotherkcblog.wordpress.com/2009/05/14...

another interesting link about your "beloved city"
New World Order

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really want to get into a battle of wits with me? Think twice before you answer. What kind of response did you expect from this...
the people here are socially backwards and people tend to act hostile kansas city is really a cow-town
You were nothing but insulting, and you said nothing that would warrant an intelligent conversation. I kept my reply as simple since I didn't want to confuse you. If you want intelligent dialect then back up your statement with some facts. Don't make a comment that sounds like something a whinny little teenager would say.
PS It's spelled intelligent not intellegent. If you are going to use a word in an insulting manner that implies a level of being smart, at the least know how to spell it. Please don't say typo either...i and e are not next to each other on the keyboard.
are you even from missouri are you just ranting on my forum you douche
John

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

New World Order wrote:
<quoted text>
well aint you the smartest monkey in the cage quit commenting your just proving my point
Wow!! Is that the best you can do? Are you in middle school still?It's probably a good thing you don't want to live in KC. My guess is the day you moved in the overall average IQ of the city dropped a few points.

For your info I do live in Kansas City. Let's see how smart you are. Know where the Worlds of Fun water tower is? I live on the that street. I drive a Durango. I have a carportt and a basketball goal at the end of my driveway. Come on by, we will have a beer....oh wait....I'll have a beer and some kool-aid for you, and we can sit on the porch an d discuss your issues with KC. That is if you can get your mom to give you a ride after school.
New World Order

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!! Is that the best you can do? Are you in middle school still?It's probably a good thing you don't want to live in KC. My guess is the day you moved in the overall average IQ of the city dropped a few points.
For your info I do live in Kansas City. Let's see how smart you are. Know where the Worlds of Fun water tower is? I live on the that street. I drive a Durango. I have a carportt and a basketball goal at the end of my driveway. Come on by, we will have a beer....oh wait....I'll have a beer and some kool-aid for you, and we can sit on the porch an d discuss your issues with KC. That is if you can get your mom to give you a ride after school.
typical midwestren conservative Your getting upset because I talk about your beloved cow-town and now you what a confrontation Calm down sheriff
j-dog

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 14, 2010
 

Judged:

2

If you don't like the weather change the channel
New World Order

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 14, 2010
 

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

North Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Kansas City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Kansas City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••