Woman Arrested After Cutting Line Cla...

Woman Arrested After Cutting Line Claims Racism

There are 572 comments on the WCCO story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Woman Arrested After Cutting Line Claims Racism. In it, WCCO reports that:

Share + Nov 19, 2009 2:40 pm US/Central ST. LOUIS 1 of 1 A Missouri woman was arrested after a line-cutting altercation at a Wal-Mart in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO.

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
antichrist

Saint Louis, MO

#621 Jun 27, 2010
i agree on the all americans part, but u lost me when u puked that garbage about gods image. u see u cant use religion as a way to bring people together u moron, because americans r not all in the same religion. u will not get muslum americans to integrate fully with christian americans and visa versa no matter how hard u try. what i really want to know is WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT??? wtf is wrong with u religious people? u think everybody thinks like u. ego is a killer, i thought the bible taught u that pride was a sin?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#622 Jun 28, 2010
gmdriver wrote:
their is no such thing as "black african americans" or white americans. were all people made in gods image. blacks and whites all screem injustice. isnt it time we ALL take a look at our ways of thinking??? we should ALL work togeather as AMERICANS.
Man I feel warm and fuzzy all over!
Color is not the issue

Lees Summit, MO

#623 Jun 28, 2010
I don't care if blacks were any color. There conduct through and through has been one of hatred toward others, laziness, self loathing and disrespect. Get over the slave issue. It is long past. Get over racism, blacks are as quity of that has any other race. Police your own and quit being haters.
antichrist

Saint Louis, MO

#624 Jun 28, 2010
Poo Taco wrote:
<quoted text>
Man I feel warm and fuzzy all over!
rofl. take your god and shit on him. as if sex had any bearing in the spirit realm u fuck. ever wonder why that is, that u refer to god as a him? because god is man made, and our ignorant predecesors couldnt imagine anything out of their own image. they identify with god, so they made it a him.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#625 Jan 16, 2013
I am myself a minority, and I am sick of many blacks or Jews playing the race card the moment anyone points out wrongdoing by them. If the shoe fits, wear it.
splc

Mena, AR

#626 Jan 16, 2013
GySgt Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Missouri never was a "Slave" state. The territory of Maine was allowed into the Union because of the "Missouri Compromise" of 1820. Missouri was not allowed to propagate slavery above the parallel 36°30' north. Above that people made a personal choice to own slaves or not. Some did some didn't. That decision was made so that souther and northern states would be equally represented in Congress. Many other factors were in motion other than your antecedents situation. A situation in which their antecedents were put by their own kind in Africa. The tribes of the regions frequented by the trade fleets of Europe routinely sold their enemies into slavery. Slaves were first traded in this country in Virginia in 1605 in the Jamestown community to pay for victuals and help refit the ship to continue its journey to the Carribean where slavery continued with abandon well after the Civil War. Henry Clay helped to draft the "Compromise" to try to preserve a nation in its infancy. That was almost 200 years ago. They were new at what they were doing; trying to make a nation. The opinions and the feelings of all the people had to be considered by their representatives. They wern't always right just like the representatives we have now aren't always right. Slaves in my opinion were more of an accident in this country for the most part. People today no matter their color or creed do not take enough responsibility for their own mistakes. They more often lean on some perception of abuse or prejudice. They say they are not responsible because.....fill in the blank. It's about time to teach the citizens of this nation that their freedoms were hard fought for and many died for. This individual in question has either never known that or is choosing to ignore it. Wake up America. No matter who started it, there is a war going on. We had better win it or roll over. The people who are fighting the United States want all of us dead. The last I heard there weren't exceptions to that point of view.
but missouri did help with the underground railway, for run away slaves. thers's a house in cape girardeau mo that had a tunnel all the way to the mississippi river. but they were asked to fill it in, because it was to dangerous now.
Martian

Paragould, AR

#627 Jan 19, 2013
splc wrote:
<quoted text> but missouri did help with the underground railway, for run away slaves. thers's a house in cape girardeau mo that had a tunnel all the way to the mississippi river. but they were asked to fill it in, because it was to dangerous now.
Missouri was a border state and although she did not secede from the union a lot of missourians fought for the confederacy. In fact there was more local fighting than any other state because of the slave issue. In Arkansas we were all confederates so there was no neighbor against neighbor.
Teacher

Paragould, AR

#628 Jan 19, 2013
antiblack wrote:
not mine. theres a treand that shows when u look at big numbers. be it test scores in schools, or manners in the store, blacks r several steps behind whites. dont like it? tell your race to stop acting like that.
we got a lot of white trash with no upbringing and we have some good black people who work hard and do right. Stupidity and laziness has no racial barriars. We used to call the whites who live like the lazy blacks wannabes. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with core values.
Teacher

Paragould, AR

#629 Jan 19, 2013
A Taco wrote:
What do you mean equal rights? They have more rights and special provisions than white people.
Yeah just ask lillie and her fat ass kids.
Lumbee

United States

#630 Jan 19, 2013
roger wrote:
<quoted text> POOR SWEET WOMAN? did you here the words she used? I think all people but us Native Americans arrrrg! i hate that saying Us INDIANS should be sent back to where they came from. White people came killing my people taking their land bringing their black slaves mixing with thier indian slaves. GO HOME!!!!!!!!!! All of you
I agree %100!!! All non natives must leave!
Tidy Whitey

Campbell, MO

#631 Jan 19, 2013
I'm sorry but due to overbreeding by the blacks we are now the minority and I grew up in project til I was old enough to get in military and get out of there. The blacks out numbered us and used their numbers against us. I know am successful but I want my repairations from the blacks. Garnish their welfare checks. KARMA is a bitch.
wise old lady

Gideon, MO

#632 Jan 21, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>we got a lot of white trash with no upbringing and we have some good black people who work hard and do right. Stupidity and laziness has no racial barriars. We used to call the whites who live like the lazy blacks wannabes. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with core values.
you are so right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Hipocrit 20,505
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 25 Glenda of the east 1
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
a person whos ,,,,, blood,,,,,, money was stole... (Jan '15) Aug 20 AskForHelp 17
where can I score some h (Jan '16) Aug 20 AskForHelp 19
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! (Nov '15) Aug 16 Raymond 7
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Aug 16 edo roth 223

North Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages