Northland has a big stake in light rail

Northland has a big stake in light rail

There are 1 comment on the Kansas City Star story from Dec 25, 2006, titled Northland has a big stake in light rail. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Amid the talk about Clay Chastain's light rail victory at the polls last month, one fact has been overlooked: the Northland helped win it for him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Sherri

Kansas City, KS

#1 Jan 25, 2007
Light rail will be good for this city all the way around and as more people use it there will be less pollution, less congestion from traffic, less bottlenecking. Certianly it should go to Airport and all business districts. Where employees can use it to get to work.
Certianly it needs to run to Overland Park and Olathe, this would be wonderful for Kansas Citians to ride to work and not have to worry about traffic or gas mileage to Olathe from say Independence or NKC.
People would be more willing to work out there with light rail, light rail should go to BS, Indep, Lee's Summit all over...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) 14 hr White woman are stds 112
News Children's Mercy Hospital Honored for Combating... Sat Nmc 2
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Fri Really 307
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun 23 White Chick 29
News Program Gets Free Air Conditioners Into Homes o... (Jul '10) Jun 22 Babygirl0848 36
Gangstalking in Kansas City, MO (Oct '11) Jun 21 Golden Cloud 32
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) Jun 20 Buggysbunny 123
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages