Community Center Gets Start

Community Center Gets Start

There are 4 comments on the Kansas City Star story from Sep 26, 2006, titled Community Center Gets Start. In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

More than 200 people stood in the rain to watch the groundbreaking of something that will make them wetter - Gladstone's community center and indoor natatorium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

d garrison

AOL

#1 Dec 6, 2006
It would be really nice if the community center offered a discount to senior citizens AND THE DISABLED on fixed incomes as well. Most programs overlook the disabled who because of their incomes cannot afford the very thing they need the most...a place to exercise and build their bodies back to full potential. Please don't leave us out of this as well as everything else we're already left out of.
CLaude

Mississauga, Canada

#2 Dec 22, 2006
I have been playing high stake poker for over 4 years and I have been disabled due to some commnents I may have made. You know we all get a little hot around the collar at times but I would like to re-activate my acocunt user name as Joeybanks. What I am asking his how do I get back into the pogo sites. I have tried to send pogo a e-mail but I have not received any feedback as to what I said that was so upseting. I can be reached at [email protected] Thank you to whom it may concern.
Porter Price

Kansas City, MO

#3 Mar 6, 2008

“Take care of your teeth!!!”

Since: Feb 08

Claycomo,MO

#4 Mar 26, 2008
Thanks for the link, my former art teacher!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr SL 21,336
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Nov 15 jojo 343
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Nov 13 Robbob 157
News Missouri child-support law change touches many ... (Sep '07) Nov 12 adultageis18not21 4,300
Looking for my dad. Plz help. Nov 10 Jlcraig 3
Christi Beller Kendrick (Dec '16) Nov 9 Debbie 4
Missing Links MC (Oct '10) Nov 8 Doom 246

North Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages