Review: Fisher Decks & Fences

Review: Fisher Decks & Fences

Posted in the North Kansas City Forum

John

Omaha, NE

#1 Aug 21, 2013
I hired fisher decks & fences to build a deck for me back in 2011 and the owner of the company came out and took measurements for me he told me he would email me an estimate as soon as he could i received his estimate the same day he came out, he also gave me several options on sizes of decks and different options of ways to build the deck to save me money and what materials would look the best. I was very impressed with how quick he sent me an estimate and how thorough he was with everything so I hired them they started my deck on Monday and they were done Wednesday afternoon I couldn't be happier with the quality of there craftsmanship and there speed I would highly recommend fisher decks & fences to anyone interested in having a deck or fence built

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Young Americans: Most see Trump as illegitimate... 7 hr CodeTalker 764
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr WPWW 20,933
Do hispanic woman like white men? (Jun '13) Mar 22 Honest is all I am 139
Drug Dealing on Streets (Aug '13) Mar 20 Joebee 43
News Young voters not keen on either political party Mar 19 Old Sam 1
Hallmark Youthcare of Kansas City (Valuemark Be... (Jul '12) Mar 17 Jared 3
News COURT UPHOLDS TED WHITE JUDGMENT: Lee's Summit ... (May '10) Mar 17 SearchingforJustice 62

North Kansas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Kansas City Mortgages